An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Slowly, he pushed his finger into her anus up to the first knuckle. Then slightly moved it in and out.

Aarti relaxed some more. She was getting used to having his finger in her anus. She even began to like it.

"Good girl," he said.

Once in a while, Chirag wiggled his finger against her rectal wall.

"Oh," she responded.

Gradually, Chirag sank his lubed finger deeper into her anus. Now two knuckles deep, he withdrew his finger completely from her ass. He put more lube on it, then stuck his finger back into Aarti's asshole up to the second knuckle. For several minutes, he moved his finger in and out, waiting for his Asian lover to get used to it.

Aarti sighed. It felt good.

"Does it still hurt?" he asked rhetorically.

"No."

"What does it feel like?" Chirag asked.

"A little strange."

"But good?"

"Yes," she agreed sighing again.

That was what Chirag wanted to hear.

"I've got two knuckles in you asshole," Chirag told her. "Now I'm going to stick my whole finger in there, okay?"

Chirag didn't wait for her to reply. He stuck his finger into her ass as deep as it would go, evoking a grunt from Aarti but no objection. He stroked her anal passage for several minutes, gently wiggling his finger inside her rectum. He could tell she was accepting his digital penetration of her anus. When she started to push herself against his finger, he knew she was enjoying the strange but exotic sensations of anal stimulation.

Suddenly Chirag stopped.

Aarti was disappointed by the sudden withdrawal of his finger. She was enjoying what he was doing to her.

"I liked what you were doing," she confessed. "Please don't stop."

"Give me a few seconds, lover," he said.

She heard him wash his hands in the washroom. What she didn't know was that he had covered his cock in lube before he washed his hands. With he ass still pointed in his direction, she could hear him approach.

"Okay, lover, let's continue."

"Oh yes, whatever you say, Chirag."

"And whatever I do," he added.

"Yes," she agreed. "Whatever you do."

Aarti felt pressure on her asshole. "Oh yes, I like that," she moaned thinking at first it was his finger again. "Do it some more."

'Then why did he wash his hands?' she suddenly asked herself despite being in a sexual haze.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:17 PM