An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Aarti's Night with Chirag

While Aarti waited for Chirag to arrive, she put on a negligee. Just in case some one other than Chirag happened to knock on the door, she also decided to put on her bathrobe.

The knock came a few minutes later. Aarti opened the door; it was Chirag. As he walked in, she placed the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the outside handle and locked the door.

As soon as she turned around, she noticed his bulging hard-on.

Chirag shrugged his shoulders. "Aarti, a man has to be either gay or dead not to get a hard-on from you," he said.

"Oh Chirag, you're terrible," she said obviously embarrassed.

Although Aarti considered herself to be an experienced swinger now, she still retained a strong sense of modesty.

"What can I say, Aarti. You're one hell of a sexy woman," he added.

Chirag didn't wait waste time. He wanted to see the treats he would be able to enjoy for the night. He took hold of the knot of the cord that kept her bathrobe closed. The robe opened, revealing her negligee.

Aarti giggled at his stare. He was almost drooling. The negligee hid nothing, but he stared at her as if he had never seen her naked before.

Aarti remembered what Nagesh had once told her: 'For some men, a little bit of covering on the good parts is sexier than total nudity.'

Chirag removed his clothes. His erection, now freed from the restraints of his pants, stood at full attention.

Aarti was about to take off her negligee when he stopped her. "Keep it on," he said, "it's sexier."

Chirag led her to the bed. At first there was nothing unusual about his lovemaking. He was a patient and skilful lover. He knew he had to warm her oven before she could cook his meat. For a while, they lay together, kissing and fondling, touching and exploring. In short, they did the usual things that men and women do as foreplay.

Their sensual pleasure for each other grew as the minutes passed. They enjoyed the feel of their roaming hands over each other's sensitized skin.

"You're a very beautiful woman, Aarti," Chirag said, "but can I ask you a personal question?"

His hand was stroking her pubic area, his fingers occasionally gliding into her wet hole or gently brushing against her clitoris.

Aarti shivered at his touch.

"Sure, Chirag, what?"

"Have you ever tried anal?" he asked.

Aarti stopped. She knew some people liked anal sex, but it had never been part of the sex life she shared with Nagesh.

"No, we've never tried it," she admitted. "Nagesh has never asked for it. And I've never even really thought about it."

'The most that Nagesh did,' Aarti thought, 'was to occasionally let his finger dally around her asshole during lovemaking. But he'd never done more than that.'

"Rekha and I do it once in a while when we're in the mood to do something very different," Chirag said.

"Doesn't it hurt," Aarti asked. She was curious.

"Not if it's done right. It can actually be enjoyable."

It finally dawned on Aarti what he was hinting at. "You want to do me in the ass?" she asked suddenly alarmed.

"Yes."

"I don't think I'd like that," she declared.

"I won't make you do it," Chirag promised, "but I will try to seduce you into it."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:16 PM