An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
After a long return flight to Mumbai, Aarti and Nagesh stumbled into their home. They emptied their luggage, tossed dirty clothing into the clothes hamper, took showers and ordered a pizza, which they ate as soon as it arrived.

Nagesh noticed his wife was unusually quiet. She had been since the night three couples made their overnight exchange.

"What's bothering you, hon," he asked.

"I've got a confession to make," she replied.

"You do?" her husband said.

"I think I broke our rule about nothing happening unless we both agree," Aarti said starting to sob.

As soon as Aarti spilled these words, Nagesh saw guilt replace the moroseness on her face since the overnight swap.

Nagesh felt a surge of alarm. "What! What did you do?" he asked.

"I let Chirag fuck my virgin ass," she blurted out. Then she broke down crying, tears running from her eyes.

"You what!" his eyes were wide and his mouth gaped in surprise.

"I let Chirag...."

"He took your virgin ass?"

"Yes," she squeaked like mouse.

Suddenly he roared with laughter.

"It's not funny," she pouted.

Nagesh continued to laugh. Aarti had not expected this reaction.

"You're not angry with me?" she asked.

"Surprised yes, angry no. Why did you expect me to be angry?"

A flush of both relief and confusion washed through Aarti.

"Well, because he sodomized me," she explained, "which is something you've never done."

"And..." he urged.

"And because we said we had to have each other's permission before we let anything happen. Otherwise. It's cheating."

"Ah," he said drawing out the vowel. "Now I get it," her husband responded with the dawn of understanding. "No, I'm not angry, Aarti. Firstly, I've never asked you to let me try your back door because I'm not particularly interested in anal sex. Secondly, we agreed to swap spouses. Remember what Divya said about the overnight swap? Aptly I thought."

"I remember her describing herself as a temporary wife," she recalled.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:14 PM