An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Again there was silence. Divya broke it.

"I think it's a great idea," she said. We've been having sex in each other's presence. We've done open swinging. So what's a little closed swinging? The idea of spending a whole night with another man is a turn-on because I've never done that before. I like the idea of being a temporary wife."

She pointed at the three men. Their cocks were starting to stiffen again. "That's at least four votes in favour. What about you Rekha?"

Rekha nodded her agreement.

"The 'yes' have it," Divya declared.

They all laughed.

But Nagesh hesitated. "We're still new at this. Aarti and I should talk about it first."

Back in the stateroom, Nagesh spoke first. "What struck me about Chirag's suggestion was how strange it seemed." He smiled. "My initial reaction was, having sex with someone's else's spouse was okay. But actually sleep with her? This weird thought went through my head that literally sleeping with another woman was somehow more intimate than having sex with her!"

"I think I understand where you're coming from," Aarti said. "We became swingers because we concluded that social sex comes naturally to us as human beings. Sex in private is commonplace, so there's nothing new there. But the idea of sharing the same bed and physically sleeping with other than each other seems in even more intimate than the open swinging we've done so far."

"I think that sums it up pretty well, hon," Nagesh agreed. "It's a turn-on because it seems more intimate," he added.

"So what are you saying?" Aarti asked. "You want to go for it?"

"Yes," he said. "The idea of spending the night with either Divya or Rekha has an oddly erotic quality to it."

"So are you also saying, you're not going to be bothered if I sleep with another man?"

"I guess that's what it means," he agreed.

"Okay," she said, "but I want you to make love to me tonight."

"Absolutely, sweetheart. You drive a hard bargain."

As agreed, the three couples swapped spouses. Chirag spent the night with Aarti while his wife enjoyed Gautam's company. Nagesh stayed with Divya.

On the last day of the cruise, the six friends met as cruise tablemates for last time and afterwards took a private corner in one of the lounges, as far away from the live band as possible, to continue their dinner conversation.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:14 PM