An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"We've got two nights left on the cruise, not including tonight," Chirag observed. "So if I may, I'd like to make two or three suggestions."

The other five nodded.

"Aarti, Nagesh, the four of us had a very brief discussion. We'd like you to join our little swinging group, meaning we, as a group of six, will continue swinging after the cruise. So think about it. We're not expecting you to answer right away."

Aarti and Nagesh looked at each other. They nodded their agreement.

"Tonight we sleep in own staterooms to recover from tonight's sport," Chirag said. "We can forget about swinging on the last night too. We all have to pack and turn in earlier than usual because disembarkation is early in the morning. So that leaves us with tomorrow night. So here is my second proposal."

"And that is..." Gautam said, urging him on.

"Something we haven't done before," Chirag completed. "I propose we swap spouses for the entire night."

There was silence. Even Gautam and Divya had never contemplated such an arrangement even though they were best friends with Chirag and Rekha and swung regularly with them. They were accustomed to open swinging for a few hours and then returning to their own mates for the rest of the night.

Of course, it was well known to the group that many married couples preferred closed swinging, that is, having sex with someone else's spouse in private. But closed swinging had never occurred to this group of friends. The circumstances of their introduction to swinging had precluded closed swinging. Also, knowing that their spouses were in the same room, and even seeing them having sex with someone else's partner was part of the sexual thrill; it reinforced their sense of openness, sharing and camaraderie.

So Chirag's suggestion to have a session of closed swinging seemed odd to the group. What seemed even odder to them was his suggestion to sleep overnight with someone other than the person you were married to.

As they were new to couples swinging, Aarti and Nagesh were not particularly concerned about closed swinging. They reasoned that open swinging was harder to get used to because it meant others could watch. Closed swinging was therefore no big deal to them. Chirag's idea of actually sleeping with someone else's spouse for an entire night seemed a strangely intimate thing to do. Unlike sex, whose duration usually counted in minutes, sleeping was something people did for hours.

Not waiting for an answer, Chirag continued. "The men should return to their own staterooms before the stewards start making their rounds."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:10 PM