An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Nagesh stopped resisting Rekha's efforts to pull his cock into her heated vaginal passage. He plunged in, expressing his joy at the pleasure he felt as her womanly sheath enveloped his throbbing cock.

Gautam saw the exchange between Aarti and her husband. He saw them nod to each other, and heard the words they said. Then he saw Nagesh's naked cock enter Chirag's wife. His rock-hard member reacted with a twitch of anticipation of doing the same with Aarti.

Gautam looked into Aarti's eyes.

"Go ahead," she told him. "Drop me onto your hot rod. I wanted to feel your hard cock pussy. Do me," she begged.

Gautam's free hand went between their bodies. He aligned his erect penis with the entrance to Aarti's pussy hole. He pulled her down slowly. He wanted to savour every sensation of his penetration into Nagesh's Japanese wife. He wanted her feel ridge of his cock slide against her swollen pussy lips as it sank into her vagina.

Aarti sensed his cock approach her entrance. The arm around her waist was letting her slide slowly down his body. She felt his head of his cock part the folds of her labia. He lowered her some more. She felt his cock slide deeper into her hot passage. He pulled her down some more. She felt his intrusion begin to fill more of her womb.

Gautam pulled her down completely. Aarti's warm, wet womb was completely occupied by the bear-man's thrusting cock. He thrust hard against her pelvis against as if to penetrate even deeper into her interior. The two lovers' bodies were united in the ultimate erotic embrace.

Aarti loved the sensation of the fullness he was giving her. The feel of it inside her lit a fire that needed to be doused. Her pussy clenched around his hardness as she rode up and down his stiff member.

The excitement of sexual union caused the breathing of the two lovers to become deeper, heavier and more erratic. They pumped and thrust against each other with abandon.

"Oh my god, this feels so good," she whispered. "I'm almost there," she managed to grunt between her mewling and moaning.

"I'm ready for you, sugar," the big man declared breathlessly.

"Make that wonderful cock of yours go even deeper inside me," she urged.

A few more thrusts and counter-thrusts later, Aarti reached the point of no return.

"Now, Gautam!" she cried. "Do it now! I'm there. I'm cumming! Fill me with your hot cum," she whispered directly into his ear.

Gautam snapped. What little restraint Gautam still disappeared. His rational mind relinquished all control over his cock. He came hard.

Aarti felt the gush of Gautam's cum flood her insides. The feel of his primeval hair, the flood of his warm sexual juices, and the knowledge that yet another man other tyhan her husband had a buried himself deep inside her body, triggered a second massive orgasm.

Rocked by their internal explosions, their energy completely spent, sweating, yet feeling deeply satisfied, the two lovers collapsed into a heap, with Aarti laying on top of Gautam's large, hairy body.

Aarti made no effort to dislodge his shrinking cock. She giggled at the thought that he couldn't do any more damage with it anyway. Then another thought occurred to her: this was the first time she had ever allowed a man, other than Nagesh, to fill her married womb with his seed.

When Aarti and Gautam became aware of their surroundings again, they noticed Divya and Chirag were watching them.

"That was quite a show," Divya said grinning. "I think my husband likes you."

They heard the grunting and sloshing from the other bed. Rekha and Nagesh reached their climaxes too.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:03 PM