An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Rekha became hot with anticipation as his skilful hands stroked the valleys where her thighs joined to her pelvis. She pushed back her bottom backwards, pressed her beautiful buttocks against Nagesh's hard cock. His cocked jerked at her lewd contact. She caught Nagesh off-guard. Her rearguard action gave her the win in the third round of the war of teases.

Nagesh smiled. Although Rekha was a relatively quiet person in public, she was clearly no wallflower in matters of sex. She made it obvious what she wanted. Her hand had been on his tubular projection. Now her soft, curvaceous ass was pressing against it.

Nagesh held back. 'Thank god,' for the bathrobe,' he thought, 'otherwise, I may have already almost control.

Their sexual battle was fully joined. There was a time and a place for what Rekha wanted. The place was already known but, as far as Nagesh was concerned, the time wasn't quite right yet.

Nagesh trailed his fingers upward across her belly back up towards her breasts again. Suddenly he stopped. He turned her around to face him. This time, Rekha made no attempt to reach for his cock.

Nagesh's hands stroked her breasts again but only for a few moments. He pressed his mouth on a nipple, sucked on it as if he were trying to bring her whole breast deeper into his mouth. He switched to the other breast, giving it the same treatment. He went back and forth from one breast to the other for several minutes. It helped to reduce the tension in his stiff member.

Rekha sighed, "Oh yes, lover. Keep going. Don't stop. I love to have them sucked. I love what you're doing to me."

Her confession meant Nagesh won the fourth round of their war of the teases.

Nagesh stopped after a while. His hands worked their way upward toward the tops of her shoulders. With one deft movement, he lifted the bathrobe off her shoulders, letting them drape on his hands, and then let it drop to the floor behind her. He had seen this woman in all her naked glory only two days ago. But this time she was directly in front of his eyes, and his to enjoy!

Nagesh nodded toward the bed. "Lie down on your side facing me," Nagesh said. "I'm not done exploring you."

Rekha lay on her right side, propping her head up with her elbow, eager to see what he would do next.

At first, Nagesh faced her in the same position. He used his free hand to travel up and down the side of her body, relishing each contour of her body. His mind kept coming back to her hips. Their erotic allure fascinated him. He kept returning to them; they were so enticing.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:54 PM