An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
An hour later the three couples were back in Chirag and Rekha's stateroom. In anticipation of the party, Aarti and Chirag dressed down to t-shirts and shorts.

Aarti put her bra in the drawer. "I don't need this," she mumbled to herself.

"I don't think you need the underwear either," Nagesh suggested.

Aarti looked sharply at her husband. "I don't want to take any chances that the stewards might see what they shouldn't. Are you trying to make it hard for them to do their jobs?" she asked.

Nagesh laughed. "No, I'm just trying to make it hard for them."

It took a few moments before it dawned on Aarti what he was insinuating. He was playing with words, a double entendre.

She flushed in exasperation. "Oh you!"

"One flash is all it would take!" he laughed again.

When they arrived at their friends' stateroom, they saw that Divya and Gautam were dressed to maintain a minimum level of decency. Rekha and Chirag were wearing bathrobes."

"We didn't see the point in dressing only to undress again," Chirag said shrugging his shoulders.

Gautam approached Aarti, his eager, hungry look did little to hide what was on his mind. His attraction for the woman was obvious

"Aarti? Please, may we?" he asked, offering her his hand, his voice already husky with lust.

"Yes, let's," Aarti agreed. Her curiosity and nascent desire to find out what this big hairy man was like had already begun to overcome her earlier natural reserve.

Aarti and Gautam took one of the beds. Sitting on it, they kissed, making no move as yet to remove their clothing.

Chirag, meanwhile, took Divya into his arms, directing her toward the sofa. He had already removed his bathrobe. They were kissing, at first lightly and then with increasing passion. Chirag's cock was erect. Divya had her hand on it. Chirag was obviously making an offer Divya didn't refuse.

The sexy sextet's party was well underway.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:51 PM