An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"And what about you, Gautam?" Nagesh asked.

"What can I say," said Gautam. "Rekha is a very sexy woman. The lust in her eyes told me everything I needed to know. I could even smell her excitement. She was soaking wet even before I started stroking her pussy. The thought of having hot sex with my best friend's hot wife was almost too much for me. If I had any doubts, and I didn't," he laughed, "Rekha made sure I had no chance to change my mind! She grabbed my cock and cupped my balls. I thought I couldn't get harder but it sure felt like I did!"

"He's probably starting to get a hard-on just talking about it!" Divya laughed, whispering to her tablemates. "My old man is making himself horny."

"Touché," Gautam said obviously embarrassed.

"This is not the time to be touched," she whispered to her husband. Divya obviously understood the literal meaning of the French word.

Gautam's embarrassment deepened but he smiled good-naturedly.

"So what happened?" asked Nagesh. "Are we getting to story's climax?"

Aarti poked her husband in the rib for his corny joke, smiling. "Nagesh! Don't be so rude."

"You bet," Divya affirmed. "I opened my legs wider. I told Chirag to stop teasing me and just do me. He charged right in, mounted me in one thrust, ramming me as if he were trying to bust down the castle doors. I loved it."

Her tablemates laughed at her vivid imagery.

"Now you know why I own a house and not a castle," Gautam said dryly.

Everyone laughed.

"Rekha wasn't much slower," Gautam said. "She grabbed my condom-covered cock, pointed it toward her entrance and sat down on my rod. Oh, what a wonderful feeling it was to have Rekha's sweet bun wrapped around my spicy sausage! I was so worked up I could barely hold back. I tried to warn her."

"I was ready and I told him to go for it," Rekha interjected.

"Once she said that, it was too much for me," Gautam confirmed. "I lost all restraint. I think I had the biggest cum of my life that evening."

"What happened after that?" Nagesh asked.

"We talked it out," Divya replied. "We agreed to take our friendship to a new level through shared sexual intimacy. We became close friends with terrific benefits."

"And what happened after that," Nagesh asked.

"After a little rest, we made out again that evening," Chirag said. "Sharing spouses seemed to have given us the energy for a second round much sooner than would normally have been the case."

"And when did you stop using condoms," Nagesh asked.

"After that first night, the four of us had a frank talk," Rekha said. "We knew we were clean. We believed Divya and Gautam when they told us they had never fooled around outside their marriage until they swung with us. We agreed safes weren't necessary as long as it was just us four us."

After Aarti and Nagesh told their adventure during desert and coffee.

Finally, Chirag noted that it was time to let the staff prepare the table for the second sitting. "Let's change into something more comfortable first, then continue our party in our stateroom. Say, in an hour?" he suggested.
Everyone agreed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:46 PM