An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Divya paused as she remembered what followed.

"I threw the dice, a 6! I had to a 69 but with who? So I rolled again. Another 6, so it didn't count. I rolled again. And this time I got a 3. I would have to a 69 with my husband in front of my friends!"

"Did you?" Aarti asked.

"Yeah, we did."

"It was really hot to watch them," Chirag said.

"Then it was my turn to roll the dice," said Gautam. "I rolled a 4. Since square 3 was a fork I chose to go left to a square which said 'Arouse a player until he/she gets excited.' I chose Rekha. I fondled her breasts, stroked thighs and let my fingers explore her hot hairy triangle. I looked to see Divya's reaction. She seemed mesmerized."

"We were already hot and horny after completing the first part of the game," Divya recalling with obvious excitement. "But the second stage was so much more intimate. We played a few more rounds but never really ended the game. Before I knew it, I found myself in Chirag's arms. I felt him press his naked body against me, his hard cock against my belly. We kissed and stroked, making ourselves hotter and hornier."

Divya stopped for a moment to catch her breath.

"Easy girl," Gautam said. "We're still in the restaurant."

"Sorry," she said. "Anyway, I was in a hopeless state of horniness," Divya continued. "Chirag's hungry look told me he wanted sex with me as badly as I wanted sex with him. I saw Chirag put on a condom. Remember, this was our first swap," she added parenthetically. "I looked at Gautam. I saw he already had a condom on. So I knew what he wanted to do. No more words needed to be exchanged, just spouses. It was a hot night. I will never forget it."

"No kidding," Aarti said good-naturedly. Her face was flushed.

"You seem to like to hear the details even though it embarrasses you to hear them, Aarti," Divya observed laughing.

Aarti flushed again.

"You got that right," said Nagesh as everyone else joined in the laughter.

"The next thing I remember," Divya continued, "Chirag was pushing my thighs apart. He wanted me to open my legs more. I did. He took it for it was, an invitation to invade my body with his. He was so eager but he didn't rush it. He put his cock at my entrance and moved oh so slowly inside, sometimes stopping and retracting. I could feel the folds of my pussy wrap around his cock just as my legs wrapped around his waist. I was already so worked up. He made it worse by teasing me, withdrawing is cock until only its tip was in my whole. Then he plunged right back in again."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:45 PM