An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
She totally surprised me," Gautam admitted. "I thought no one noticed me giving Rekha the eye. Now I found out my wife was doing the same and she hid her secret desires even better than I did! I was too busy ogling Rekha to notice my own wife's wandering eye."

"I knew what Gautam would think or ask next," Divya continued. "I told him flat-out I had never and would never do anything behind his back. There was no way I was going to hurt our marriage or our friendship with Chirag and Rekha. I also told him I truly believed he had never cheated on me. I would've noticed the tell-tale behaviour."

Gautam resumed his narrative. "That broke the tension between us. I was relieved. She may be petite but you don't mess with Divya. I was afraid to ask her the next question."

"I could tell what my hubby was thinking," Divya said. "So I asked him if wanted to explore swinging with them. Without waiting for an answer, I told him I was interested. I also admitted the thought of swinging with Chirag and Rekha made me both nervous and excited at the same time."

"I asked her how we'd go about approaching our friends," Gautam said.

"And I reminded Gautam that they'd already approached us," Divya continued. "All they needed to know was that we were interested. I told him I'd handle it because Rekha and I like to do a lot of girl talk."

"And..." Aarti said wanting to hear more.

"I talked to Rekha a few days later. I told her we were willing to try swinging, but we didn't really know how to go about it or what to do."

Chirag, who had been quiet for a while, entered into the conversation. "Rekha told me about her talk with Divya. We decided to introduce them to swinging by playing a game called Libertins, which we downloaded free from the Internet. It's two-stage game. The first stage involves erotic activities and stripping until every one is nude, but no sex. That happens in the second stage of the game. We figured that the first stage would give them a chance to change their minds before things got too far, or get them hot enough to want to continue."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:43 PM