An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Once the six tablemates had settled into their regular places and their main courses delivered, Chirag opened up the conversation by asking Divya and Gautam to tell about their first time swinging experience."

"They were our first time," Gautam said nodding toward Chirag and Rekha."

"Well, tell us about," Nagesh demanded.

"As you already know," Gautam said, "Chirag and I have been buddies for a long time. We can tell each other things we'd never dream to tell anyone else. That's how much we trust each other. So when Chirag told me what happened to them in Bangkok, I was totally incredulous that they would do such a thing. And I said so."

"And I told Gautam," Chirag interjected, "that there was nothing wrong with what we did because what we did we did together. Sure, we didn't expect or seek out sex with the Thai couple. It just happened, and obviously, we're not sorry it did."

"When I got home," Gautam said, "I told Divya what Chirag had told me."

"I laughed," Divya interjected. "I already knew because Rekha had already told me a couple of days earlier. She made me promise not tell Gautam anything until Chirag had a chance to talk to him."

"Wow, talk about a surprise," Aarti said.

"At first, I was stunned by what Rekha told me. I was absolutely speechless," Divya said. "I thought she was try to play some kind of elaborate practical joke on me. But Rekha was insistent. She said she wasn't joking. It actually happened."

Rekha laughed at the memory. "Divya just stood there with her mouth open. Normally, she almost always has something to say, but this time, she was pretty quiet for a while. It was funny seeing her gape, but I knew her curiosity would win out in the end. It did. She made me tell her all about it and in detail."

"Now that I knew my best buddy and his wife were swingers," Gautam resumed, "I got curious. I asked him if it changed his attitude toward Rekha and what impact the incident had on their sex life."

"I told Gautam my attitude toward Rekha didn't change at all," Chirag said. "As surprised as we were by what happened, we were also flattered that Chimlin and Somchair had found us attractive enough to want us sexually. As for our sex life, it improved after that, partly by recalling our experience, and partly because we had learned a few massage techniques both for sensual foreplay as well as relaxation."

"We've always been good friends with Chirag and Rekha," Divya continued, "but I had to wonder why they'd tell us something that other people might consider to be outlandish, if not outrageous, behaviour. I began to suspect they were sending a signal to us, you know, to swing with them."

"That was my thinking too," Gautam said. "It made me a little nervous too. I didn't know what to say. So I kept my mouth shut. But you know Divya. Eventually she gets to the heart of the matter."

"A few days later," Gautam continued, "Divya suddenly asked me if I was attracted to Rekha and if I wanted to bed her. She didn't even give me a chance to answer."

Divya jumped in. "I told Gautam it was obvious he was attracted to Rekha because I've caught him ogling Rekha when he thought no one, including me, was noticing. And his look matched the tent in his pants. Of course, a man would have to be dead not to be attracted to Rekha."

"You see!" Gautam interjected, "she doesn't give me a chance to talk. She just takes over."

Divya ignored the comment. "Over the years," she continued, "I saw Chirag give me very similar lecherous looks. I pretended not to notice although I was secretly flattered. Our husbands are not very good at hiding their sneaky peeks at our goodies. I knew Gautam would be embarrassed if he admitted to his lustful thoughts. So, before he had a chance to answer, I confessed to being attracted to Chirag and even having an occasional fantasy with him in it."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:42 PM