An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"Once we were in the pool, Chirag resumed, "Chimlin urged me to sit on an underwater bench. Somchair directed Rekha to a similar underwater bench on the opposite side. He sat behind Rekha, straddling his legs on each side of her, and started to massage her breasts."

"His cock was at full attention," Rekha said. "The feel of it against my back, and the knowledge that this handsome man wanted to make love to me, started to make me feel horny again. After a few minutes, he asked me get up. He grabbed my hips to turn me around so that I faced him. With his hands still on my hips, he pulled me down until I straddled his lap. He licked and sucked my breasts. Of course his hard-on was now pressed against my lower belly. I knew he wanted me, and the truth be said, I wanted him too! I wanted to feel him inside me."

"I watched them for a little while," Chirag resumed his side of the story. "I decided to give Chimlin as good as Rekha got from Somchair. When I saw Somchair urge Rekha to get up and turn around to face him, I did the same to Chimlin. By then I'd overcome my initial shyness in letting a woman, who I had just met, see my hard-on. By now, I was just too excited to care any more. I gave her all the attention she deserved. When I saw Rekha and Somchair in their erotic embrace. I didn't have to be a genius to realize that my wife was enjoying sexual attention. And damn it all! I was enjoying that man's lovely wife too!"
"Isn't this a hot story?" Divya finally interrupted.

Both Aarti and Nagesh agreed.

"Very hot," said Aarti." Her mouth was dry.

Rekha took up the story. "I was so hot and horny. I reached a point where I didn't care about anything. All I wanted was his golden rod in my vagina. I was completely caught up in the sexual heat of the moment. I looked at Chirag and gave him the most pleading look I could. I was about to make a rash decision, all for the sake of a cock!"

"Chimlin and I saw the look in Rekha's eyes," Chirag said. "Before I could react, Chimlin lifted herself off my lap. I thought she was going to suck my cock again. But I was wrong. She gave me a really big smile, grabbed my cock, pointed it at the opening and sat down! I was in her right up to the hilt. She was soaking wet."

"When I saw Chirag's cock sink into her body, I lost all restraint," Rekha said. "Somchair urged me to get off his lap. He lined up his cock to my pussy and then he pulled me down on top of it. Oh god, it felt so good to have his prick stuffed deep into my interior. I wasted no time riding up and down his cock. I started cumming almost right away. I shrieked into a climax. But Somchair still didn't cum. Instead, he continued pumping into me, slowly increased his rhythm, then harder and harder. He made me cum one more time when finally he gushed deep inside me. It was ecstasy!"

"While they were going at it," Chirag said, "I drew my petite golden goddess deeper into my arms. Her crease was hot and wet. I started kissing her very passionately. I was so worked up. My cock felt as if it was expanding inside her, almost as if it were trying to reach into the deepest recesses of her womb. We rutted like animals. I felt her tremble with an orgasm. She must have come two or three times. Finally, my second orgasm of the afternoon hit me. It was over but we held onto each enjoying the warmth from each other's bodies. After a few minutes, we looked at our spouses. They looked exhausted but happy."

"We went back to our hotel after that," Rekha said. "We were in an almost dream-like state. Our experience was that satisfying."

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:41 PM