An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
That was all Nagesh needed to hear. Thrusting furiously against each other, their copulation reached its climatic end in simultaneous orgasms.

They lay still for a few moments, his cock still inside her. But as Nagesh felt his cock begin to deflate, he put his fingers on the condom's rim, and pulled out his cock.

"Sorry lover," Nagesh said, "but I've got to remove this condom before it starts to leak."

With a peck on his lips, Divya got off and flopped down beside him. "You're a fantastic lover," she declared. "But I wish you didn't put that condom on though. I wanted to enjoy the feel of your load splashing inside my womb."

While holding Divya in his arms, Nagesh looked around the room to see what else was going on. The other couples were done as done, each affectionately stroking their current partner.

As for Aarti, the last thing he saw before his passion for Divya overtook him was Chirag mounting Aarti from behind. He never did see how Gautam and Rekha concluded their lovemaking. He was too focused on pleasuring Divya to wonder what the others did.

Rekha broke the silence. "You know, guys, this has been great fun but we have a port call tomorrow and, as I remember, we've all booked excursions. Ours is early in the morning. So as much as hate to do it, we've to call it a night."

"But we're back at sea the day after tomorrow. Right?" Gautam said.

"Right," Chirag said. "So let's agree to have a party the day after tomorrow, in our suite of course, as we have the room. By then we'll have recovered our energy from this evening's activities and tomorrow's excursions. Aarti, Nagesh, we would love to see you again too."

Nagesh and Aarti only smiled but said nothing as they wanted to talk to each other first. With that, the two guest couples returned to their own staterooms – with their clothes on of course.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:26 PM