An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Suddenly Chirag stood up, placed his condom-covered cock at the opening of her vagina. He pushed the tip of his cock head between her labia.

"Do you want me inside you?" Chirag asked huskily.

Aarti couldn't take his teasing any more. "Yes, please take me!" Aarti almost begged.

Chirag pushed his hard member smoothly and deeply into her wet womb. Aarti let go a moan as felt him penetrate her fully.

"God that feels so good," he grunted. "Ever since the day I set eyes on you, I've wanted to take you so badly," he added. "You are one very hot woman."

"Oh yes! So good!" she said. "Take me, Chirag. Fuck me."

Aarti could not believe what she was doing and saying. She had given herself to this man with almost no qualms!

'I'm a horny woman, a salacious slut, and I love every second of it!' she admitted to herself.

Aarti was so carried away by her passion she forgot about the condom rule. She didn't even notice that Chirag was wearing a condom. At the very moment, if she had found out he was not wearing one, she wouldn't have cared.

Meanwhile, Nagesh watched Chirag seduce and then take his wife doggie-style.

'My woman can really get carried way when she gets worked up,' he thought. 'I didn't see her remind Chirag to wear a condom. I don't think she even noticed that he put one on. It's almost as if she didn't care. She obviously got carried away.' He continued to think. "That's for sure. Once she gets going, she's like lit dynamite. She can't stop. She is one hot wife.'

Divya noticed Nagesh staring at Aarti and Chirag united in their sexual embrace.

"It's hot, isn't it?" she said.

"Do you want me to turn up the air-conditioning?" Nagesh smirked.

"Smart ass," she replied. "You know what I mean. That's a hot scene between those two over there. And it's making me hot and horny too!"

"Oh, I can tell," he said stretching out each word and raising the pitch of his voice. "You're hot and horny. I'm hot and horny. And I think we both think that sex is a really nice spectator sport but it's hell of a lot more fun to do it. Don't you agree?"

"Now you're talking," she squealed delightedly. She grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and lifted it over her head.

"Like them?" she asked.

"Absolutely," he replied.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:19 PM