An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Nagesh, she thought in her growing sexual haze, was trying to seduce her by imitating the two lovers. He was testing her to see how far she would go.

By now, the relaxing effects of the wine, the sexually charged atmosphere of Rekha-and-Gautam sex show, and the sensual massaging of her breasts and belly, all conspired to dissipate Aarti's initial nervousness, replacing it with sexual desire. Aarti became increasingly horny. Her stimulated body began to cave in to its own sensual needs and demands.

Suddenly, Aarti's eyes shot open. It had just dawned on her that the hands on her body felt different, rougher, more calloused! The massage technique was different too! They were not her husband's. They felt different, rougher, more calloused! She turned her head; it was Chirag.

"Oh," she uttered.

Aarti was unable to say anything more because Chirag took the opportunity to French-kiss her. Much to her own surprise she returned his kiss.

For several minutes, Chirag's construction-calloused Chirag's alternated between massaging her breasts, stimulate her sensitive nipples, wandering down her belly yet again, and slipping now and again under the strap of her panties to make his way just short of her now very wet pussy.

Aarti sighed as she weakened under Chirag's sensual onslaught. Nevertheless, she managed to take a peek over Chirag's shoulder to see Divya, the female firecracker, passionately kissing her husband. She had already drawn his cock out of his pants and was gently and lovingly stroking it. Her husband had a hand underneath her t-shirt. It wasn't hard to guess what he was doing.

"Relax. You're in good hands," Chirag said unnecessarily as his fingers tweaked her hardened nipples.

'This feels just too good,' Aarti mused silently. 'My body wants this. I want this! It is so erotic to be manhandled by another man, knowing my husband approves!'

Aarti glanced at Rekha and Gautam. They were already in sexual congress. Gautam's cock was completely buried in Chirag's wife, the wife of the man who was now about to take her, Aarti, under his sexual control.

Aarti kept watching. The lovers' hips were pumping gently in their physical union, slowly at first but harder and faster as the minutes passed. Rekha groaned her pleasure. Gautam remained silent.

Briefly, Aarti remembered saying 'no' was an option. She smiled to herself as she kissed her seducer. The thought of having a new cock inside her was just too much. 'No' was no longer an option.

"Please play with my tits some more," she said out loud.

Aarti realized taking them off was tantamount to giving Chirag permission to have sex with her. She couldn't think of a better way to urge Chirag to continue.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:14 PM