An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Gautam just smiled like the Cheshire Cat.

Having just come off the dance floor, Divya caught the last part of the conversation.

The human firecracker had a mischievous look in her eye. "So you two have been sitting there just to look at our asses. And I'll put money on it you've been enjoying the view Aarti's been giving you too."

The men grinned and looked embarrassed at the same time. They were a little uncomfortable about how Nagesh might react to Divya's statement.

Nagesh was amused by this turn of events. 'So they were admiring three asses, not two,' he thought.

"Not to worry," Aarti jumped in, "I have no doubt that my husband took advantage of talking to you guys to enjoy the view too. I noticed how his eyes flicked between talking to you men looking at us on the dance floor. He's not very good at being furtive."

It was Nagesh's turn to grin and be embarrassed at the same time.

Chirag and Gautam laughed. The gang of four had become the gang of six.

After that incident, Aarti and Nagesh noticed a turn in the nature of their evening dinner conversations. Dirty jokes and salacious stories were exchanged more often and more openly but not so loudly that other people at other tables could hear.

Nagesh noticed that their table was in a relatively isolated location. 'It was a good thing,' he thought. 'Otherwise those guys wouldn't be able to talk in such a risqué manner.' He was beginning to suspect that the choice of table was no accident.

Nagesh also noticed that on some occasions Rekha would go in Gautam's company and Divya would be Chirag's company. Nagesh's curiosity was soon satisfied when the issue of what interested the couples as couples and as individuals came up for discussion. The two couples explained that sometimes one spouse's interests matched with their opposite number in the other couple.

"Sometimes it's useful to exchange spouses," Gautam observed. "Divya and Chirag like to play trivia together. Their combined and complementary knowledge makes them valuable members of their trivia teams. Rekha and I like to walk a few laps around the promenade deck while they're playing trivia. So we swap."

Gautam laughed, seemingly at his choice of words.

"And of course, sometimes we guys have our interests and the girls have theirs." Gautam continued. "But as you've noticed, sometimes the women share an activity while we guys share our own."

"Yeah, Chirag added jokingly, "the women like to dance and we like to watch."

'It sounds reasonable enough,' Nagesh thought to himself, 'but there seems to be other pieces in this puzzle. It almost sounded as if they were making a save after tripping up. Tripping on what?' he wondered.

Later, Nagesh related his observations to Aarti, including their choice of words. At first, Aarti thought he was reading too much into it. Later, she would find out how wrong she was.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:09 PM