An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Nagesh saw the hesitation in his wife's face. He knew an internal conflict was raging inside his wife's mind between her everyday modesty on the one hand, and her awakened sexual desire on the other. While she was normally shy in the presence of other men, she wasn't the least bit shy in her sex life with Nagesh. In fact, she could be very lusty. Nagesh realized he could end the whole thing, right now, by appealing to her sense of modesty, or he could encourage her lustful nature to take its course.

Nagesh made up his mind. "Relax, hon," he said softly. "I know a part of you says no, and another part says yes. We both love sex, hon; it's our nature. It's what we are. I want you to be at peace with your true sexual nature. You're a very sexual person. For this one evening, I want you to abandon all social restraint. I want you to immerse yourself completely into the pleasures of the flesh."

"Do you know what you're saying, Nagesh? Are you sure?" she asked excitedly, breathlessly. "The two of us have a good thing going just between the two of us. I don't want to risk losing you and everything we've built together."

"We won't lose a thing," Nagesh replied. "I promise. We've talked about swinging; now you've a chance to actually try it."

"And what are you going to do if Chris and I, you know...." She couldn't say the words.

Chris followed the exchange with enormous interest. While they were talking, he moved to sit next to Aarti.

"Fuck," said Nagesh completing the sentence. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there, hon."

Aarti's face was flushed with wine and sexual anticipation. In different ways these two men were trying to seduce her, Chris in the typical manner of a horny guy, and her husband in the atypical manner of creating an erotic situation that allowed another man to seduce her.

Aarti felt Chris's arm on her shoulder. She turned to look at him. Since the day she and Nagesh started dating, she had never allowed another man to kiss or touch her in a sexual way. This was about to change.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:54 PM