An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Completely catching Aarti and Chris off-guard, Nagesh slid his hand underneath his wife's blouse. A second later, he was massaging her breast.

"Nagesh, what are doing?" she cried, stunned more by the suddenness of his action than by what he was actually doing.

Of course, her question was rhetorical. Her wine-addled brain seemed to undercut her ability to formulate her protest. To make matters worse, she liked the feel of his hand on her breast. Her body yearned for more of his touch. Somewhere in the back of her mind, the spark of a thought told her to stop. But the spark was soon extinguished and the thought remained unarticulated.

Nagesh turned to his guest. "Are you attracted to my wife, Chris?" he blurted out.

'Oh my god,' Aarti thought confused and paralysed by the sudden tyurn of events. 'What's he doing? Where is this leading to?'

Aarti put her hand to her mouth. She still had enough presence of mind to be both embarrassed and confused. Her modesty made her fearful of what Chris might say but the effects of the wine, and her innate sensuality conspired against her. She wanted to hear the very words that might offend her modesty.

'I shouldn't know what I'd like to hear,' she mused giggling at her own contradictory thought.

"Oh-oh," Chris said as he watched the movement of Nagesh's hand underneath Aarti's blouse, "I think somebody's had a bit too much to drink."

"That's not an answer, Chris," Nagesh countered slightly slurring his words. "Don't be evasive."

Chris stared at Aarti, then glanced away. His gaze spoke volumes. Aarti saw his lust openly displayed in his eyes. Much to her own surprise, this knowledge caused her own loins to stir.

"You didn't answer my question, Chris," Nagesh reminded him.

"Of course I am. She is a very beautiful and exciting woman," he finally answered.

"Do you find Chris attractive," Nagesh questioned his wife.

Aarti blushed. "I would never cheat on you," she said evasively. She wanted to say yes.

"You didn't answer my question, hon."

"Yes," she finally murmured.

"I know," Nagesh said, "I see it in your eyes." He changed the subject with a question. "What's the definition of cheating, Aarti"?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:53 PM