An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
On the last day before the ship's return to the port, the three of them were having breakfast together for the last time.

"All good things have to come to an end," Nagesh said. "Then it's back to the grind. We were really lucky to meet you, Chris. Your knowledge of the South Pacific and your companionship made our cruise exceptionally enjoyable."

"No problem," Chris replied. "I enjoyed your company too. You're a great couple. I've never seen a couple as loving and as comfortable with each other as you two."

"That's very sweet of you," Aarti said.

"Aarti and I have booked a meal for three at the specialty restaurant tonight. We had you in mind as the third person. Will you join us?" Nagesh asked.

"I'd be delighted," Chris said in his usually charming way. "But I don't wish to intrude on you two lovebirds on the last full day of your first ever cruise vacation."

"Please join us, Chris," Aarti pleaded. "It's the very least we could do for taking so much of your time on the excursions."

Chris acquiesced.

That evening they enjoyed an excellent meal and shared a bottle of red wine. The restaurant was almost empty. Most passengers were no doubt doing their last-minute packing. Aarti, Nagesh and Chris had completed their main packing in the afternoon.

An hour and a half later, after coffee and schnapps, the meal was done.

"There's nothing else us to do. Let's get another bottle of wine and enjoy the rest of the evening in our stateroom," Nagesh suggested.

Aarti looked at him questioningly but saw no pressing reason to object. Nagesh was right. There was nothing interesting happening onboard ship. One way or another, guests and crew were busy preparing for the next day's early morning disembarkation.

Back in their stateroom, Nagesh opened the bottle of wine and poured out three glasses.

"May we have more vacations like this one!" Nagesh proclaimed.

"Cheers!" replied both Aarti and Chris.

Aarti and Nagesh were already feeling the effects of the drinks they had at dinner. Unused to drinking alcoholic beverages, it didn't take much for them to become a little tipsy. The second bottle of wine made them even tipsier. The normally reticent Nagesh became talkative, almost garrulous. In contrast, Aarti became quieter, more subdued.

The couple shared one weakness in common; at a certain point booze lowered their inhibitions. Early in their marriage, Nagesh had discovered that a couple of glasses of red wine seemed to make Aarti more sexually receptive.

Nagesh watched his wife closely. A half-hour later, he saw the signs; her inhibitions were dropping away. So were his.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:52 PM