An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
On the next morning, Aarti and Chris were once again sharing the breakfast table. This time, she paid closer attention to his eyes. Then she saw it, that quick flick of the eye, a mere split second, that told her he was trying to peer down the valley between her twin peaked mounds.

'Damn! Nagesh may be on to something,' she thought. 'Do I dare... Yes, I'll go to the washroom and then take a really quick look back,' she thought impishly.

"Excuse me for a minute, Chris" she said out loud. "I have to use the lady's room."

As she sashayed toward the washroom, she quickly turned her head around. Sure enough, he was ogling her behind. He lowered his gaze immediately. But it was already too late; she caught him.

After a few minutes, Aarti returned to the table, all the while pretending she hadn't noticed his more than friendly admiration of her female attributes.

Aarti wasn't the least put off by his sexual interest. She was secretly flattered by it, even thrilled. It made her feel good to be admired by men despite being in her 40s.

'He really is a handsome man,' she thought sneaking in a few looks of her own.

At that precise moment, Nagesh joined them for breakfast. Her nascent erotic train of thought burst like a bubble.

Later, when Aarti and Nagesh were alone, Aarti told him what happened.

"I told you so," he said needlessly. "You little teaser. Were you flattered by his ogling?" he asked. "Because you're giving me the distinct impression that you were."

She blushed. She had to remind herself that her husband had an unusually acute sense of observation. She didn't contradict him.

Nagesh found himself immersed in his own thoughts. 'I wonder....' he thought.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:51 PM