An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Weeks stretched into months. The disappointed couple made no further efforts to explore the swinging lifestyle. In any case, more serious problems took their attention. Aarti grew increasingly concerned by her missed periods. After a series of tests, her gynaecologist concluded that she was well into early menopause. The good news was that the doctor didn't find any other underlying health concerns to worry about.

Aarti returned home and told Nagesh about her doctor's diagnosis.

"Try not to worry about it. Aarti. It's not going to make any difference to me. I love you, sweetheart. I always have and always will."

She felt comforted and held him tightly. "Thank you, my love," she said snuggling up to him.

One day, after Aarti came home from the library, Aarti told Nagesh she overheard some clients talking about their plans for a South Pacific cruise.

"Hawaii, Bora Bora, Tahiti, you know, places in a relatively remote part of the world. It sounds like it would be a really good vacation, especially in the middle of winter," Aarti sighed wistfully.

Nagesh understood what she was hinting at, a South Pacific cruise. She wasn't very subtle about it. But he liked the idea and let her continue.

"I even checked out the possibilities on the Internet," she continued. "We get on a cruise ship, see exotic places, enjoy the sun, swim on tropical beaches, in short, relax for an entire month. No cooking, no house cleaning, no rushing around at work, no responsibilities. What do you think, Nagesh?"

Nagesh could tell she thought she made a really solid case.

"Oh, I don't know," he teased sounding doubtful. "What so interesting about vast amounts of water broken up only by a few green islands with tiny beaches? No friends, no family, no TV, no shopping." He emphasized the last two words. "It sounds pretty boring to me."

"Oh you." she said. Nagesh's smile told her he was being difficult for the fun of it.

"I think it's a brilliant idea," he assured his wife. "Why not? The kids are in university and are old enough to care of themselves. We've got unused vacation time and we're not poor. Let's do it. It'll be fun."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:49 PM