An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
When the weekend arrived, Nagesh asked his wife if she was ready to talk some more.

"Sure," she said.

They looked at the grades they gave to each question. They made no further changes.

Nagesh read the results again. "Right off the bat, hon, I see a certain agreement in our answers about swinging and interracial sex."

"We're an interracial couple already, Nagesh."

"Oh yeah, good catch, good point," he chuckled. "But I think we both understand that we aren't talking about our relationship to each other."

"True," Aarti replied."

"At the top of what's left," she said, "is swinging, and, to a lesser extent, group sex."

"I'm a little confused by these other categories," Nagesh said. "It could be argued that threesomes and group sex are variations of swinging. In the old days, swinging used to mean single people picking each other up at bars for casual sex."

"And you seem curious about cuckoldry," she pointed out.

"I don't get that one," he admitted, "a mild interest in cuckoldry seems incompatible with dominance."

"Your logic is unsound, Nagesh."

"What do you mean?"

"Our preferences can change. We've changed. For example, twenty years ago, this conversation would never have taken place. Our preferences can also change depending on the situation."

"Very true," he agreed.

"Sex is not about logic but about procreation, sexual pleasure and even social cohesion. Each human being is unique although, of course, we can have many similarities and shared interests."

Aarti was now in lecture mode.

"People's personalities can be very complex and even contradictory. It all depends on the situation, the people we know and interact with, and the environment, physical, economic, etc. that we live in."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:23 PM