An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
A few days later, Aarti's list of questions was ready. Each answered the questions separately on screen.

Nagesh finished first. 'Well,' he thought, 'I see things here I'm sure Aarti finds disgusting. But I give her credit. She keeps an open mind. She left in whatever did not fall outside our 'consenting adults' principle.'

Aarti took a little longer than Nagesh.

"I'm done," she finally announced. "It'll be easier to compare notes if we consolidate what we have on the screen into a two-column document."

When she finished combining their answers on the screen, they looked at the result.

"I see a few questions where we both gave the lowest possible score. It's a long list. They are irrelevant. So to save time, let's just delete them right now." Aarti said. "And we should probably also delete those where one of us gave a 1."

"Agreed in most cases," he said simply. He noted the Aarti was taking an interest in what they were doing.

"Is that a qualification dear?"

"Yes it is, but we'll get to it in a minute," he said.

The exclusions were interesting but not surprising given the couple's long-held attitudes. But he stopped her from deleting the question relating submission."

"But you put down a 1," she protested.

"Yes dear, because I take no interest in submission. But I like the idea of being a dominant. So our inclinations are complementary. They should stay on our list for now."

"It makes sense," she conceded.

"Let's get back to them on the weekend," he suddenly interrupted. "We have already learned a lot about ourselves. We should mull over them over for a while. A little more further thinking might prompt us to amend an answer."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:22 PM