An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"Shuss, Nagesh," she managed to grind out, "or you'll make me laugh and cause me to lose my train of thought."

"You're thinking at a time like this?" Nagesh queried.

"Shush, you talk too much," as she took a backward swipe at him with her elbow. "You know what I mean."

Nagesh continued his lovemaking, not saying anything more. He was letting his cock do the talking. He slowly pushed his cock up her womb as far as it would go. And just as slowly he withdrew until only the tip of his cock was lodged between her nether lips. Each time he went back he used his upper body to brush against her back. Whether going in or going out, he massaged her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples.

She sighed. "Oh, so good."

Once in a while, he let go of her sweet boobs to grab her around her hips. He drew her ass tighter against his body as if he was trying to penetrate her more deeply. His hands switched to her love nest, his arms wrapped around her curvaceous hips. He stroke her vulva at the same time as he was moving in and out of her.

As his hands switched back and forth from her crease to her twin mounds, he gradually increased his pace. After a few minutes, he heard his wife start mewling like a kitten, a sure sign that she was approaching her climax.

"Ah, ah, oh god, that feels so good," she purred. "I'm almost there, hon. Faster please, harder... oh-oh, ah!"

Nagesh accelerated his pace. He pumped faster and faster. It wasn't easy. It was difficult to hold back, but he was not a selfish lover.

Finally, Nagesh felt the tremors going through Aarti's body in synchronization with her passionate mewling. She was cumming.

"I'm there!" she squealed needlessly.

She shoved her ass against him as if to force engorged cock to go even deeper into her pussy.

Nagesh couldn't hold back any more. He came. He felt the rush of semen travel up the interior of his cock and spill its contents into her womb.

"Oh! " he bellowed like a bull and spurted his sexual juices into his wife. "Honey, what you have between your legs is be the sweetest place on Earth," he grunted, breathing heavily. "When I'm inside you," he murmured, "I wish I could stay there forever."

"That was good," she moaned. "I love feeling that hard thing of yours inside me." She couldn't think of a better way to be full, filled and fulfilled.

Finished, they disengaged and held each other tightly. Their emotional and physical union had sated them, at least for now.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:19 PM