An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
As soon as Aarti had settled in, Nagesh took her out for a walk. It was early evening. Nagesh was nervous.

Aarti had noticed. "Is there something wrong, Nagesh?

Nagesh held her hand. 'I missed you so much, it was painful," he said.

"I missed you too, Nagesh. It was only a month but it seemed like forever." She squeezed his hand.

Still holding her hand, he looked into her eyes, nervously. He felt butterflies in his stomach. His hands were sweaty.

'Now,' he told himself, 'before you lose your nerve.'

"I love you, Aarti. Will you marry me?" he blurted without preamble.

Her eyes flew wide-open. She was stunned. He had said the magic words, both sets of them.

She smiled. "I love you too, Nagesh. I will be proud to be your wife and the mother of your children," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Nagesh got an instant hard-on. Aarti became wet. They embraced and kissed each other passionately, and made love that very night.

Of course, two decades had altered her appearance somewhat. She had some wrinkles. Her hair, while still mostly black despite being in her forties, had a sprinkling of grey hairs.

Nagesh discouraged her from dyeing her hair. "Why bother spending money and time on something like that?" he had said. "Grey hair hasn't and won't change my feelings for you."

She had agreed. She was not a vain person.

She had filled out more too. Her figure was curvier, less linear than it was when she married Nagesh. Her firm, luscious breasts looked large on her petite body. Her figure reminded Nagesh of the lusciously erotic females depicted in the tv serials. He actually thought she was even more attractive now then when he first met her.

'How do I reconcile my seemingly contradictory thoughts?' Nagesh asked himself. 'She is as sexy as ever. So why do I feel something is missing.'

Nagesh himself was a Keralite. Nagesh had a somewhat more laid-back approach to life than his wife. He preferred to observe before commenting. Aarti could always tell when he was being thoughtful.

She remembered that her tradition-bound parents were not happy with Nagesh as her choice for a husband. They had anticipated she would marry a man in the their community. Eventually, though, they reconciled themselves to their daughter's choice. She was happy. He treated her well. He was very attentive to their children and actively involved in raising them. He always showed respect to his in-laws.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:16 PM