Amazing experience in pune heavenly pleasure with schl frnd by Unsatisfiedsoul
On my Bed

When she moaned i looked in her eyes. She just closed her eyes and moaned again when i pressed her boob vigorously. I asked her to remove top. She obliged like a slave . While she was removing her top i removed my shirt . i was looking at her beauty with lust. I started kissing her smooth arm. Nd grabbed one of her boob over bra. it was indeed heavenly experience for me. Again i started smooching her while standing and my left hand was rubbing her pussy. It was as hot as furnace. i was rubbing her pussy nd kissing simultaneously. i pulled string of her pant nd lowered it. nd i was rubbing her hairy pussy over panty. she was wearing brown panty. When i tried inserting my hand inside her panty she hold my hand and said " its enough for now" i said let me suck ur bare boobs .. remove ur bra.

she obeyed nd removed bra nd kept it on bed.. i started sucking her nipple like a small kid.. i was chewing her nipple.. biting them..nd she was holding my head tightly against her big breasts.. after sucking her boobs for sometime..i said please stand up.. she shyly obeyed again..i said now turn .. she turned.. i was sitting on bed..nd she was standing .. her ass was in front of my face... without thinking for a second... i just buried my face in her ass crack .. nd started kissing her... there was some kinda pungent smell... i started kissing nd biting her ass nd rubbing her pussy... my lund was oozing with pre cum... i just lowered her panty nd kissed her asshole... she shouted " idiot please stop" .. i was not willing to stop but still i stopped....she started wearing her clothes.. i went to bathroom ..

my cock was rock hard... i poured some cold water ... on it nd came back ... we didn't speak a word.. i wore my shirt .. nd we left my place... we went to CCD nd there i told her that i love her a lot.. she said she too love me but she can not go against her family. after some general chitchat i asked her "ye tumhara first experience tha kya????" she blankly looked at me nd said " No" .. I could see tears in her eyes. she told me she had boyfriend nd he did foreplay 4-5 times... i was shocked nd broken ... i was damn sure she was not telling me truth.. as at first she told me she never had bf.... nd now i was sure that she is not virgin.... i started thinking " now i will fuck this bitch like a slut " ... i kissed her on chick said love u nd dropped her to home... while returning i was thinking " she don't want to get married ... she just want to have fun with me " there only i decided next time i will fuck her like whore

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazing experience in pune heavenly pleasure with schl frnd by Unsatisfiedsoul - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 05:59 PM