Amazing experience in pune heavenly pleasure with schl frnd by Unsatisfiedsoul
At my place (Chai to bs bahaana tha ;) )

@My Flat

Thanks for reading,appreciating and encouraging me to write..

We reached my flat.... She was bit uncomfortable. We went to my room . I asked her to sit on bed. she was observing my room. i was sitting on my roommate's bed facing her and looking at her beautiful face nd sometimes her big melons...Once she caught me while i was looking at her big breasts..there was complete silence it was bit awkward for me. after 2 mins of silence i said "lets go to kitchen ... i will make tea " .. i started walking towards kitchen .. she followed me nd hit me on shoulder nd said "do you know how to make good tea??".. i looked at her hold her hand nd hit her on arm..she hit me again .. this tym i sensed opportunity to touch her big curvy ass nd i hit her on her ass..she was surprised by this move nd shouted " idiot .. go nd make tea for queen " ...

i pulled her towards me ... again hit on ass nd said "jo hukum maharaani" we both went to kitchen nd she said "i will make tea ... you dont interfere.." i said "jaise aapki marji " i gave her water ..nd told where everything is?? She bent for picking her handkerchief while making tea.. i was looking at her big ass like hungry dog ...she looked at me through corner of her eyes nd smiled ... i went closer to her .. we were chatting .. hitting each other nd making tea...finally again we came to my room this tym we sat on same bed...we finished tea. talking on general topics...i wanted to do something with her.. but i was thinking i will not force anything..nd moreover i was enjoying her company..nd i wanted to be as good as possible...though i made some naughty moves in the rain ...

i was not ready to advance in the room .. as at that time there was no emotional bonding but now one wrong move and everything will ruin situation ..
..I put our empty cups nd returned to room ... she was adjusting her bra when i went to my room ... i looked at her ... nd smiled .. she also smiled... i playfully said.. may i help you ?? (mai aapki kuch help kru maharani??).. she said haan haan kr do ...i jumped on the bed ... she started laughing nd said i am kidding ...then she said "lets go ...ghr jana h" i said "lets go ... aap kho to aapko god me uthak le jata hu" she said " kuch bhi ... tum nhi utha skte " i accepted the challenge ... i touched her soft ass .. nd tried to lift her ... after lifting her hands were around my neck i put her on bed she pulled me a little nd i just couldn't control myself .

i kissed her neck ... nd she hugged me ... i got green signal ... i hugged her tightly nd said i want to kiss you ... she just smiled nd i kissed her on lips ... i was kissing her entire face like hungry dog ... her entire body was below me ... i pinned her by holding her hands ... i was feeling her melons on my chest ... she was breathing heavily ... nd her breath was cert hot ...i started smooching her.... nd meanwhile i released her one hand nd started pressing her big right breast... i was pressing it with full force ... nd she moaned when we stopped smooching...nd i just kissed her on breast.over her dress... we were fully dressed .nd she let out a cry of "aahhhh" ( "aaaiiii gggg" )

(tired of typing ob mobile... i will update rest of the story tmrw)

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazing experience in pune heavenly pleasure with schl frnd by Unsatisfiedsoul - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 05:58 PM