Amazing experience in pune heavenly pleasure with schl frnd by Unsatisfiedsoul
i stretched my legs to maximum possible extent and tried to touch her leg...after one two attempt i was successful in touching her leg with mine...my knee was touching her knee..after being comfortable in this position i diverted my mind to movie it was really fantastic movie nd the lead actors have done amazing job...a simple yet powerful story ..very realistic cinematography... no use of songs ( except one purana song ) nd great direction. i totally forgot about her nd was watching movie with great interest as the movie was really wonderful nd i didnt expect it to be good though critics gave it 4/5 stars..... but i think my frnd was feeling bore...as once she asked me " dont you think galat movie dekhne aa gye???" ( chukicha movie pahayla aalo aapn) nd i replied saying " i like this kinda movies"...

after my reply she was talking with her best frnd n they were laughing..before interval she started hitting on my knee with hers...she was doing it gently nd with high frequency ...( maybe she was shaking her legs jus like the way we shake when we become restless) ...in the interval i went to bring popcorn nd hot chocolate ...she went to restroom with her 2 frndz...her male frnd wanted to discuss his frustration about movie but i said i m loving it...i was not interested in discussing cinema with that guy ...i returned to my sit ... then my frnd nd other 2 gals came ... i gave them way by pushing myself backward ...first gal passed smoothly without touching ...then her best frnd passed her legs brushed against mine ..while my frnd passed i came forward nd touched her thighs  i gave them popcorn nd resumed enjoying movie ..

while eating popcorn our fingers touched occasionally.... i was feeling uncomfortable by sitting with stretched legs so i sat properly nd enjoyed a lot a classic movie ...maybe others didnt enjoy that much...after movie we had some snacks ...nd then said bye...
Guys nothing special happened in the movie hall .... but from her expression nd the degree of comfort nd the way she chats with me its obvious that she has interest in me...she doesn't mind bit of flirting nd right now she is single....I m planning to ask her for outing ...and this time i want her alone ( i hate her frndzzzz)

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazing experience in pune heavenly pleasure with schl frnd by Unsatisfiedsoul - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 05:54 PM