Amazing experience in pune heavenly pleasure with schl frnd by Unsatisfiedsoul
it was raining heavily .nd we were getting late so we decided to leave in heavy rain....she sat on byk but kept some safe distance ...before sitting she asked me "kaise baithu??" ( kas basu) i said just sit cmfortably.. (aaramat bas) after hearing this she again hit me on arm..(maybe she like to hit on arm) ..i was happy that she did not sit one sided ( hope you understand) i thought my lucky back will get to feel her breasts...in heavy rain i was feeling horny ...as we wer on bike umbrella was of no use nd she wanted to get wet ( [Image: cd24c7d9-ad5d-480d-aff2-e900b7c891f6] ) .. her dress glued to her body due to rain...we started the journey ..entire group was together ..maybe thats why she kept some safe distance... we wer going slowly...nothing happened in the journey we wer chatting on general topics...

i was bit disappointed...all her frndz live in rented flat nd she lives with her married sister approximately 2-3 km far from frndz flat ... we said bye to her frndz... one of her female frnd came towards us nd said to me " meri frnd ko thik se ghr phuchana " my frnd said "dnt worry yaar" nd they started laughing as if they cracked some secret joke...i was damn irritated .. my frnd not even touch me properly on bike nd nw they were laughing  .. i said "late ho rha h. nd we left the place ... i wanted this journey to continue ... i was purposely driving very slowly ..she put her hand on my shoulder nd started making circles..i said "kaise rha aaj ka din??" for listening to her i bend backward nd she forward nd thus at last her boobs crushed on back...feeling of erect nipple nd soft boobs was awsome...

she put her chin on my shoulder nd said thoda fast chalao na ( she was like fast chalv thoda ya speedne purn ratr jail) i instantly increased speed due to jerk she hold me tightly ... i felt like i m in heaven ... her sister's place came within few minutes.. i had mixed emotions happy that i had great experience nd disappointed as more things could hv hppened .. while she was getting down i asked her mobile number she said "kya kroge mbl number ka" i was not able to hide my disappointment she again started laughing ..nd gave her number as it was raining i was not able to save her number on mobile ( to protect mbl from rain water) i memorized the number ...nd said bye with smile ...

i did not want to leave her ...but everything has ending nd this awesome day also had ending...Nw i m having her mobile number nd we have started chatting...nd i m really happy that i got such lovely frnd... i dnt knw wts going to happen in future .. i want to make love to her ( i could have said want to fuck her but dnt knw why avoided to use that word)

Today i asked her for movie but she did not want to come.... [Image: 56474e1f-ba5d-43b1-a605-8ae0f8160645]
Guys thanks for reading .. wish me luck ...if something happens between us i will surely write that incident ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazing experience in pune heavenly pleasure with schl frnd by Unsatisfiedsoul - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 05:49 PM