Amazing experience in pune heavenly pleasure with schl frnd by Unsatisfiedsoul
i was glad that she remembered something about me..i was still behind her ... now this time i directly grabbed her boobs...nd started pressing them...she hid this by her dupatta.. i was pressing them vigorously...i pinched her nipple...she was saying smthing and at that time only i pinched her nipple nd my ear was near her mouth as she wanted to say smthing..i pinched with full force nd she just moaned " aaahhhhh" in my ear ...after this she hold my hand and removed it from her boobs..nd said " jra halu mr.xyz" i smiled on hearing this... it was raining like anything and my luck was giving me opportunity of fulfilling my desires..then i thought now she is aware of my action why not rub her pussy...nd due to huge crowd it was impossible to notice who is doing what ... so i just kept my hand on her thigh from behind rubbed her thigh for two seconds nd reached to her triangle..i rubbed her chut just 3-4 times ..it was hairy ...i was about to explode in my pants .. she grabbed my hand and removed it from her pussy..looked at me ...

her eyes nd expression were saying she didn't want to get fingered in public place...i smiled again she hit me on shoulder and said " bs hasate ho idiot" ( nusata hasto bawalt) i said " bs hasta nhi bhot kuch krta bhi hu" ( fkt hasat nahi khup kahi karto pn) she said " i knw" ( mla sagal mahit aahe) nd we started laughing....the rain increased nd group decided to leave ...i asked her " drop karu???" she smiled nd said "sch me idiot ho" ( kharch bawlat aahes) ... i didnt get her .. her group had 3 bikes while coming one guy and gal came on one bike 2 gals including her came on one bike and one guy came on one bike ... now they did not want to take risk (actually i suggested that we should accompany gals  ) in my group there were 3 guys nd 2 gals ..

while coming one of gal was with me but now she was ready to go with other guy.. so i said i will drop my school friend  .. nd i was damn serious while saying this .. i said anything can happen these days ..its raining heavily nd its risky ... you guys dnt know marathi nd all other stuffs...one gal tried to make fun by saying " bs ye bolo ki tunhe apne frnd ko byk pe le jana h " i said " tum log ko jo smzna h smzo but i want you ppl to reach home safely" after hearing this she said " aisa hai to tumhare piche mai baithugi" i was disappointed by listening this ...after saying this she started laughing nd said she was just jokinh ... thus my school frnd sat on my byk ..

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazing experience in pune heavenly pleasure with schl frnd by Unsatisfiedsoul - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 05:46 PM