Adultery Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey
I love you Appa, I love you Molu

Even though she had made all the plans, this move was totally surprising her. For more than one minute he was kissing her . She had no idea how to respond. In fact he was giving no time to respond. The old man's right hand fingers were already inside her pussy. His left hand was squeezing her left boobs. And his tool was pocking her navel. She was froze like a dead body for a minute. He was utilizing those moments like a crazy man. He was like a starved man who got a chicken biriyani. He was all over her body in 5 minutes.

Then he stopped kissing and rubbing his weeping dick on her belly he told, " Sorry molu, I need you to finish this. Will you help me?" She didn't tell any thing. So he went on to his knees in front of her and touched her feet and begged, "Please molu... Please" Then she smiled and asked "why you want me?" He then told all that happened on that day. The first sight of her ass crack, masturbation at pond, gropping her in bus, masturbation in bathroom everything. "After what I saw today, I can't control me. Your body is so sexy that every man would die for. He kissed her feet. She smiled again. "How can I deny my father in laws love. Let me return the love" she sat over his shoulders. Her pussy was on his lips. He held her waist and kissed deeply in her pussy.

He slowly stood up carrying her like that. Then he placed her on the bed and jumped on her. He started eating her pussy while gropping and crunching her both boobs. "Appa, babu never did this to me" she told. "When son makes a mistake, dad corrects it" he laughed and started licking her pussy. Velayudhan who had passed 65 was no match for Abhi who was yet to turn 20. But he had some fir in h from his past. He was also licking someone's pussy for the first time. In fact he didn't like it. But this was the cutest and prettiest lady he had ever met in life. So he was more than happy to lick her pussy. On the other hand Abhi was just letting herself open for whatever to come. She kept her legs the widest possible. "Aah aahh appa aahh hmmm"

He did it for almost 10 minutes. By that time she was on top of heaven. "Fuck me appa ." She ordered. But his thing needed to be erected to the fullest. She was ready to do whatever to make it erect. But she was not ready to stop the treatment she was receiving in her cunt. But she had an idea. She knew what to do. She told, " will your chest be able to bear my weight appa?" as a joke. Because she knew that still hardworking carpenter have a strong body. But to prove his point he just pulled her to him and hugged tightly. She kissed on his chest.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 01:56 PM