Adultery Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey
This was un bearable for him. He was masturbating. But he wanted to finish it quickly. He was afraid that she may wake up at any time. He had to do something to ejaculate quickly. He was out of his mind. He moved close to her. He stopped pumping with his hands. He moved the hands to her breast and touched them through the gap. He couldn't believe himself. He felt the nipples. He caressed the boobs. Abhi tried to keep her breath normal. Abhi opened her eyes as she recognized his warm rod touching her ass. She was on top of the world. She knew it's the time. He was touching her nipples and lips from behind meanwhile pocking her ass.

Abhi slowly moved his hands. She knew that he won't notice this. She reached out to the leg of side stand and pulled it to the bed so that it shakes with the bed. Then she pulled her hand back. Slowly the stand shaked with his hip movement and suddenly as she planned the water jug on top of the stand fell on to the floor with some noise. As if shoked and woke up by that noise she woke and quickly turned back without giving any time for him to react.

He was surprised and embarrassed for sure.But for her surprise, he didn't stop. Instead he took it to his hands and continued masturbating. "Appa, what the hell are you doing?" He kept mum and continued . "I am like your daughter. How dare you do this? How could you do this to your wife, your son Babu. ?" She shouted. He was silent again. But his dick was still being played in his hands. "Don't you have any shame?" she asked switching the lights on. "I am sorry molu. I had no other way. Sorry sorry.

He said this without stopping." "How dare you can still continue it? Will you do this if it was your daughter instead of me?" She asked. "I don't know . If she is as sexy as you ....." actually Abhi liked that reply. But she didn't reply. Instead she told in a lower voice, "Okay, now please stop it Appa. You are embarrassing me" " I can't molu. I can't stop until I finish." "Then finish it quickly" "Help me finish it quickly" " How" Velayudhan went up to her and pulled the nighty from her. Now she was nude and he was nude. He was about to restart the job suddenly he changed his mind and grabbed her.Before she could utter a word he planted a kiss on her lips
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 01:55 PM