Adultery Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey
Now that she is in the bathroom, Velayudhan was in the balcony smoking. He could see the temple from there. He was wondering what all are happening. He tried to give that dirty meaning to the conversation that they had. He thought what if she want him to masturbate thinking her? What if Abhi has a sexual interest on me? But, how could that be possible? I am having place equal to her father. She is like my daughter. Will it be possible? No .. but how could I think that. Will she be also having same thoughts? Will I think the same about other daughter in laws? Perhaps she is so innocent and naive that she blindly trusts me. How else on earth it will be possible that she shares room with me? Velayudhan's mind was full of confusion. But there was one think that he was clear the his daughter in law Abhirami Iyer is a sexy gorgeous young bomb that any men in the world will be begging to fuck.

As he was lost in thoughts, he heared the water flow stopped. That means she had almost finished her bath. He returned to room and tried separating the bed. There was no way. It was a joint bed. He was so uncomfortable. He had no idea how he would survive . But in a corner of his mind he was happy that she will share bed with him. But he quickly turned off the lights except bed lamp and jumped to bed covering him with the blanket. "Appa why did you turned off the lights? I need to find my nighty and change." She complained. In response to that he made the snoring sound. He was afraid to see her in that bath towel again. Defeated he would bang her.

She knew that he is wide awake. But she decided to play along. When there was no noise for about 5 minutes, Velayudhan slowly opened his eyes a little to see what is happening. The response was suddenly visible at his waist in the form of a tent in that white blanket. He saw clearly her. She slowly removed the bath towel and stood in her birth suit for 5 minutes. The she searched for her nighty. While searching she bent down popping her ass crack back such that it was inches away from his face. He could smell the ass crack. He did it also. Slowly she picked up the blue nighty . He was seeing all this. She wore nothing other than the nighty. Ten when she turned back, Velayudhan closed his eyes tightly. Then she climbed on the bed and laid her as facing him.She made sure that blanket is not covering her. As she switched the fan off, there was only one sound that of his heart beat.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 01:53 PM