Adultery Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey
Room 69A, Ambadi Lodge

"Appa, I will check whether any rooms are available. Meanwhile please buy some food for us." told Abhi while entering to Ambadi Lodge, the first lodge they found. "But, molu.. I will also come. How can you manage it alone. Once we get room, we will go together and eat from outside. " "No Appa, I am so hungry and tired. Please go and buy something. Trust me, I can manage. Velayudhan left even though he had concern to leave her alone like that. But, since he found a hotel opposite to the lodge, he thought of buying something quickly as she said.

Abhi knew that she had very few minutes to take control of the situation. As he left, she entered the reception and asked, " Do we have a double room? "No we already have all double rooms occupied. We only have single rooms" said the receptionist suspeciently. "Actually me and my father came to visit the temple. He is chronic heart patient. There is no way to let him sleep alone. In case any medical emergency requires in night..." Abhi was acting so well that the receptionist was embarrassed. But he needed some proof for all these. "Ok. In that case, I can arrange some room, but we need some address proofs.

That's the formality here. " She was expecting this and took out id card which had the address of Babus home. She thanked her mother in law who insisted to take a copy of the id proofs along with her as it will help in case they get lost in journey. When she handed over Velayuthan's adress proof copy, the receptionist just checked the address on both. When he saw them, and the age matching, he felt deep regret for doubting them. "Sorry for the inconvenience. It's a practice followed here to avoid any issues. It's done." "It's okay. I can understand. You are doing your job. Whats your name?" "Suresh, madam" "ok suresh thanks for your service, here is the advance. " She gave ₹1000.

By that time Velayudhan had returned with food. "Here is the key madam. Room 69A. First floor right end. "But only one room..." Velayudhan was starting to tell something, that's when Abhi interrupted, "Thanks Suresh. We will meet tomorrow. Come Appa." Velayudhan stopped and followed Abhi. While walking to the room Abhi told. They don't have any rooms here. I got it after insisting so much. This room that we are going to get is actually for the managers guests. I told them that I am pregnant and we already searched a lot and didn't find anything. So he had some sympathy on me. Do you want to spoil it and you want to go out and search in rain. Even if you search, are you sure that we will find any other rooms? " When thought, Velayudhan also had no answer . So he followed Abhi even though he had no idea on how to spent a night with her especially after all that happened today.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 01:51 PM