Adultery Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey
When he stood up to get down, she told, "Appa, what are you doing? What if someone steals our bags. Pick them." " But, what if someone takes our seats?" " You place your towel there. I will place my umbrella. Ok? Our bag is more valuable that these let alone the seat." Thus they got down the seats , but before leaving she remembered to get the umbrella and towel back without him seeing it. It was her plan and her plan had no more scenes in the bus.

He clearly heard the bus honking it's horn and he knew it's the last call for any passengers who might have gone to have tea or take a pee. "It must be for us" he thought. Yet he couldn't do anything other than sitting in the tea shop looking at the exit of the lady toilet. No she was not there. Actually he was to show her the public toilet. It was Abhi who told that she can't use a public toilet as it is not clean. Then they had to find a hotel and she told that she would come back in 5 minutes by the time he can drink a tea. This was his 3rd tea still she was not out. He was really getting upset and even after he couldn't see her for 15 minutes he was sure that the bus has left. He could have scolded , if it was anyone else.

But when he saw his beautiful daughter law with a sorry face he couldn't utter a word. "We lost the bus" he told. "Good bye bus.. Guruvayur we are coming," she thought. "Sorry appa. I couldn't control . What will we do?" She acted upset. " "It's already late. We have no more buses today directly to village. And if we choose some other route, we will be trapped midway. I told you..." before he could complete, she held his hand, "Sorry appa. If you want to punish me beat me. " She pulled his hand and started slapping herself with his hand. He stopped it and told in a soft voice, " it's okay Abhi. May be it's God's decision. You wanted to go to Guruvayur temple. Look at that, " he pointed at the temple at a distance, " that's the temple. He heared your prayer. So I think he made this happen.

Lets stay here this night and visit the temple tomorrow early morning. Then we can continue our journey." He told. She was trying hard to hide her laughter. "Thanks Appa, let us go to some lodge near the temple. It will make our next day visit easier." She told. She knew that the lodges near the temple were of high standard and there they will not face any threat from locals. As they started walking towards the temple, rain started pouring down. Though she was about to take her umbrella out, she suddenly remembered that Velayudhan didn't know that she took it back. So she stood in his umbrella along with him. As they walked in the rain, they got drenched and they walked close. As Velayudhan started sweating once again in that day, she was looking at the rain and wondering, "Seems like the God himself want me to do this. He might be blessing me with this rain."
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 01:49 PM