Adultery Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey
Abhi sensed all that was going in his mind. He could hear the heavy breaths he was taking, the increase in tempo of his heart beats. But this time she wanted to make sure that it stays long. It stays long enough making her plan easy. She as if tired and sleepy slowly slipped on to his lap. Yes she was laying on his lap , her boobs pressing his slowly waking dick down. To make matters worse, his right hand was under her body pressing the lower part of her boobs. He was shocked to the core. He desperately tried to control his thoughts and make his snake sleep. But as hard as he tried , it seems impossible. The smell of her sweat was too much for him. Within 5 minutes his snake was awake pushing her upper portion of breasts. He was agonizing with fear , tension, and this weird pleasure. She , who acted as if in deep sleep, was laughing out loud in her mind and was glad as her plan was going good. She was affirming that this is the time.

It went for almost 30 minutes. By that time she could feel his dick pocking her throat. She was almost about to get in to the next step. That's when she felt a hand on her ass. At first she couldn't believe. She checked yes his had , which was being crushes under her coconuts was not there any more. It was resting on top of her butt. He was thinking that Abhi is slept. And slowly as if normal he was caressing her butt. This gave her the confirmation. She decided. No going back. She is going to do whatever it requires to fuck him.

As he started gripping her ass, she laid silently. She was enjoying it. Slowly she got in to the mood. As she started feeling wet in her pussy, she knew it's time to stop this now or else he may catch me red handed. As per her plan , she will remain innocent for him, even after everything. He should feel that she is so naive. So she waited for something to stop this. Suddenly, the bus jumped over a hump and it stopped him. He took hands off her ass. She as if woke up in the sudden jerk, slowly opened her eyes and got up.

"She looked around, it was a bus stand. it was a place called guruvayur. She understood."It's time to move to next step," she thought." Hey, Abhi.. you can lay as long as you want. No issues. Don't get up and mess your head " he told holding her hand. " Oh daughter fucker . Now your pole is raised so that you want me in your lap. But when I needed it , you were acting as an angel " she thought but, " ok, Appa.. but I want to go to toilet" she told with a smile. "Ok then you go. I will sit here." "How Appa, it's a busy place. What if I get lost? I am afraid" the lady who used to wander around the busiest streets of chennai during her college days acted as a village girl. Velayudhan, who had no clue of his daughter in
law's thoughts scolded himself for asking her to go alone.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 01:46 PM