Adultery Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey
The temple city

Abhirami wanted some more time alone with her Appa to make something happen. She was sure that he was in go her. But it was all about his thoughts on morality that was limiting his confidence. But she was sure that some extra hours with him will be sufficient for her to make something happen. After a few minutes, Abhi decided to proceed further. She made some sound and told, "Appa, can we visit the Guruvayur temple near by? Actually it was my long time wish." Velayudhan turned back too see his daughter in law sitting beside him. This surprised him as he was expecting her somewhere in front of the bus. Soon the surprise gave way to discomfort as the memories of the morning came to his mind. He wanted to end the scene soon so he told, " No, it's already late. And after this bus, we don't have any other buses to village.

So we can't get down in guruvayur and visit the temple. " "But, Appa it is my long time wish. " " Then you better come with your husband and stay here one day some other day. Today we don't have the time." She didn't replied. She realized that Velayudhan is getting back his normal mental condition and is having a clear mind now. She cursed herself for allowing him to cum. "I should have stopped him by calling in the middle," she thought. had to play some trick. " If you got your reply, you can go back to some ladies seat. Look all these gentle men are standing. If you go to that seat," he pointed a seat right behind the driver, "someone can sit here." Abhi understood that it's already too late.

And if she don't do something now, they will gradually reach the village without any change. She wanted to do and she has to do it quickly. Actually she had a plan, but to execute it, she wanted to make sure that the situation is worth it. It was a one time plan. It can be done only once and if situation is not apt and Velayudhan gets escaped, then there is no way to get him again. So she wanted to be sure that the plan will work and Velayudhan will get trapped. Yeah she decided to take the initial step. " Abhi, are you listening? " Velayudhan asked.

"Yes, Appa actually I am feeling tired and I feel a heavy headache. So I actually want to sleep a bit. Here I will be able to get your support. Please appa" saying this she leaned over to his shoulders, resting her heads on his shoulders. This was unexpected. "But, But..." he couldn't finish his sentence. What could he tell, that she shouldn't sit her and go back with her headache? He was not that harsh and she knew it. Within 10 minutes he was sweating. He tried to close his eyes and act normal or tried to sleep. But all gone in wain. Once again pictures started rolling in his mind. He had seen all that she had. It was not long ago. Just a few hours before. He could still recognize the shape of the huge coconuts hanging down from her shoulders. He could still recall the hairy bushes he witnessed in the the wetness of the water, and... and he could then sense the snake in his undies starts unrolling.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 01:46 PM