Adultery Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey
When she was lost in her thoughts, Velayuthan was trying to concentrate on sight seeing as he wanted to forget what happened at temple. It was then a boy started crying in the bus. It was a small 1 yr baby weeping. He was so loud that the other passengers were getting irritated. His mom was also aware of that and was trying desperately to stop him weeping. But the baby was in no mood for that. He wept louder. Abhi was noticing it and immediately felt sympathy for the kid. The fact that she is not a mother yet made her long for every baby that she see. So she felt so sad for him. And that is when she remembered about the balloon that she bought from the shop near the temple for her sisters kids.She didn't think another second to take it out from the bag and start blowing it.

Eventhough she managed to fill some air and the balloon was getting bigger the baby was still crying. So she tried to hand him over the balloon so that it may help. But while trying to give him the balloon, somehow the knot loosened and the air in the balloon escaped. She again blew it up, the baby again let the air escape.He was playing with Abhi, he like to see the balloon gets bigger. In fact Abhi's intervention made the baby happy. So she was enjoying this balloon bleeding game that she was playing with that cute baby. But after say five or six times repeatedly seeing the balloon getting bigger by the air that she blew and the letting te air out and the balloon shrink , she suddenly stopped and looked at the shrunk balloon in her hand and then at Velayuthan. She murmured, "Now I got the issue. I let the air out suddenly from his balloon which I was blewing up before that. Now his balloon must be well like this' She again looked at the balloon in her hand. tThen smiled slowly and gave the balloon to the baby.

Then she looked for Velayuthan. He was sitting a few rows back looking outside. There was this young guy sitting beside him staring at her. Especially her boobs. She thought " ... He will help me...." She walked to him and told, "Can you please swap the seats, He is my father and needs to talk to him." and then smiled again. The young man readily agreed smiling back. "Thank you" while sending him to some other seat she said . As Velayuthan was fully concentrated on the outer sights, he didn't knew about the developments taking place. As a cool breeze kissed Velayuthan's face, Abhi was sitting beside him thinking, "Let me try once again to fill the balloon and I promise , I won't let all the air out together once again...."
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 01:40 PM