Adultery Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey
Play with the balloon carefully

Velayuthan was praying God to give him strength to not to bang his daughter in law. If you had seen what he was seeing, you won't blame him even if he bangd her. On that day through that small hole he saw heaven. She gave him enough time to ejaculate. Once she was sure that he had collapsed on the other side of the wall she put on her black bra, black panty, yellow blouse. Then she wore the kerala set mundu. Kerala set mundu is like two seperate piece of dhothi es. One is wore around the waist covering the lower part of body while the other is used as a pallu of the saree. Before she left, she peeped through the same hole. There laid her Appa naked with his tool overflowing. She smiled and then walked to the temple.

When Velayuthan returned, Abhi was waiting for him to have the Prasadam. Abhi looked in to his eyes. But he looked downwards with regret. Eventhough she didn't knew what he did a few minutes ago, according to him, the simple fact that he felt lust for his own daughter in laws body made him feel guilty. Songs couldn't face her. Abhi who had some other plans in mind got disappointed by this act. To make her more disappointed he, without looking at her face, told,. "Let's finish this quickly and get the immediate bus, so that we can reach home atleast by night. " He wanted to finish the journey desperately. He didn't want to be with Abhi atleast for a week to get things normal. "But... Appa, our plan was to stay back at uncles house for today and visit Guruvayur temple tomorrow while going back home" " Enough.

I am tired. You can go there another day with Babu. It is him who should accompany you on trips like these not this titled old man.." he somehow managed to finish that sentence without looking at her. He struggled as he spelt it. He was actually loving his daughter in law. He afraid that he may bang her if he had to stay with her another night away from home. He wanted to end this as quickly as possible. On the previous day it was all different. It was simply a father and daughter. He had never ever had any distant thought about what Abhi have hidden under her long cotton sarees. But not anymore. "It's a wonder how people, relations all change in one day." He thought.

Eventhough she got disappointed, Abhi was sure that something wrong happened. In the bus also she was wondering what happened to that man who was ejaculating at her an hour ago. "Everything was according to my plan . Sometimes I even got much advantages than what even I anticipated. Such as the hole I was able to find..." she thought, " and I was on my way well prepared... It was going fine.. and the moment I saw him after my bath laying on the mud...I decided that I will change everything by today... I was even praying that he doesn't hurt me much..." It was like a cup missed between lips for her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 01:39 PM