Adultery Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey
Quote:WTF99
Dude I really think you should stop taking these stories seriously. I mean I've seen you in some other threads trying to ask the writer to make the primary female lead stay honest to her husband and sympathizing and relating way too much with the cuck husbands of those stories. But a lot of others like me don't have that problem. If I wanted a basic young boy meets, greets and bones girl then I would have gone out and done that myself, no need to come here and read other peoples fictional adventures or real ones.

Also not everybody is also so insecure with women in their real lives which shoot me for saying out loud but I don't give two fucks about it, which you seem to have. Maybe you are the real life cuck and so these fantasies bother you where for others like me these are just exaggerated fictions that we don't see happening very often and also in our own lives and hence the fun in them.
breville1
"Dude", you're welcome to your thoughts. May be I can explain a few things from my side too....don't want you to be upset.

Actually, I'm a strongly pro marriage and fidelity in relationships kind of person. But this forum mainly deals with all those things that society considers as taboo, fantasies that, as you also point out, one wouldn't really see in reality. I, and most readers would never dream of anyone touching their nearest and dearest.

However, this is erotica, its arousing and cuckoldry is one of the most popular categories here. Obviously, it doesn't make us all cuckolds or make us want to be cuckolds. It is often the explicit description of the sex that we enjoy, not the cuckoldry, incest, BDSM, etc.

Some of us like to comment and be involved in the stories, others don't. I like to be involved but since almost all the stories are to do with taboo aspects, I end up supporting the continued relationship or the idiot husband whose foolishness could lead to the loss of his wife/gf or the wife who I feel is being wronged (like the story where the husband wanted to see his wife gang bangd). It really depends on the story. Anyone can make a comment

Readers with their comments are important for writers. Writers want their stories read and even ask for suggestions.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 09:46 AM