Adultery Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey
The best target

Abhirami walked with shaking whatever she has got. She was feeling a bit shy as the fact that she was doing it after along time and she was doing it infront of her own father in law made her shy. “Don’t be shy. Be confident. If you want what you desire, you have to give it what it takes.” she felt Poornna’s words in her ear. Abhi was never ever confident that she can attract any men even though she has done it before in her teenage. She thought that all those fantasies are over by the marriage. “Even if she becomes ready to give it a try, no man would be ready to get attracted to a woman who is already someones wife. That was her truth all these years. Poornna gave her confidence. Everything changed in a month.

Poornna shared her understandings, her experiences. “It is a psychology da,” Poornna told.”You don’t know the power of married woman. for the men, it is the best option. It is comfortable as a married woman, they have gone through the pleasure of sex before. They know its art. That are safe also. As married woman has a lot to lose, they will not create any issue. Gents know that. In addition to that there is this pleasure of stealing someone else’s property. And if someone is as sexy as you, no one will dare to think twice” she added. Poornna was a friend indeed. And her words gave Abhi the fuel of confidence. Poornna changed the reality for Abhirami.

Once it was decided , the next question was with whom. “When Poornna enquired who all are there in home, I never expected that it would be to get an idea of whom can I use for my purpose,” Abhi thought. “hat’s the age of your father in law?that's what Poornna asked hen Abhi told her that she has a father in law. “ 58 or 59.” “Excellent,” exclaimed Poornna. “You are lucky,” she added. Abhi was confused then. “he is the target. You should fuck him at any cost” Poornna commanded. According to Poornna, Velayuthan was the best target because, he was almost in to his sixties so he must be sex starved atleast or 20 years .

So he must be easily seduce-able. As he was a hard working carpenter, e will definitely have a good body which is a bonus. “Look da, if he is your obedient dog, the witch Devaki will not dare to touch you. Velayuthan will take care o her. “ Poornna told. That was an attractive offer on plate for her. Though she asked, “What if it goes wrong? What if he is not that kind of person? What if he gets angry and kicks me out of the house?? She asked. Poornna replied, “Dont be so negative. Think what if it goes right? An end to your sufferings in that house. Unlimited sex whenever you want. no pain, no gain da. Everything that makes you happy is on the other side o your greatest fear. Think positive and go ahead.” It was decided.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 09:27 AM