Adultery Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey
2. The lonely wife

Abhirami knew the issue even without consulting any doctor. Actually it was the only concern that she had in this married life. He was loving, caring and all. It was not that he was not potent or anything. They had done sex multiple times. But, it was always like Babu will get aroused. He will fuck Abhi and cum inside her and then sleep. There was nothing, no foreplay, no oral sex or anything. For Abhi it was like a mechanical process. Babu missed the art of sex. So, by the time Abhi gets turned on , Babu will get ejaculated and get in to sleep. According to Babu that was all about sex. And Abhi spent the nights thirsty for his dick and eventually got satisfied with her fingers only.

On those moments, she regretted marrying him. It was a register marriage indeed. Babu was their driver at home. His witty nature and energy quickly attracted her. Teenage fantasies. It was she, who proposed him. It was all quick then. After almost a week they registered the marriage. And after 3 months when it got confirmed,he came to Abhi's home and told that they got married. For the upper class tamil *****, Vedanayakam and Lakshmi Ammal who were working in a reputed college, it was never acceptable to consider their driver as their son in law. So they denied. But Abhi was determined, she left the home then and there. It was all too soon. She adapted to this village life only to live with Babu. But, nowadays,on her lonely nights she thinks "whether it was a right call?"

Nowadays Devaki started showing her dislike to Abhi for not giving her a grandchild. She scolded her even for very little things. Found a blame on everything that she does. So, she tried to be away from home as long as possible. In the morning after supplying milk in all the homes, she will take a bath in the river and go to temple to clean there. By, say 10 O clock she returns. Then again by 3 O clock in the evening, collects milk and supply it at the respective houses. By the time she finishes, it will be around 6.30 pm. Then she takes a bath in the same river, goes to temple and cleans the vessels used that day.

Thus by the time she reaches home back, it will be around 7.30. Though, whenever she was home , Devaki found new reasons to scold her. If the food was cooked by her she will tell ," No salt, no chilly. Not even boiled properly. You are good for nothing waste came to spoil my son's life. " On another occasion when she starts to eat something, she will tell, " I doubt whether you are a woman. You can't get pregnant, can't even handle the small house hold works. All that you know is eating." Abhi will tell nothing. She thought its all her destiny and wept. She was sure that only a simple thing would change her life. A child. It would change the attitude of Devaki. It would bring my parents to me. She was sure that the moment they knows they became grandparents, they would forgive me. But....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abhirami: The wife of a driver , but the darling of a village by archana_honey - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:52 AM