Adultery Fantasies Came Real With Kanan Bhabhi
May be she was not wearing any panty also but how can I see that. Seeing her naked boobs now made be mad. I wanted to see her naked now.

Then she was about to come out and I slowly went back to the bed, she came out and said “Looks like the tailor made it a bit tighter.” I said “ohhh is it, may be next time he will do good, but bhabhi you have given your blouse only. So how can he make mistake.” She laughed and said “It happens all the time. Look I will show you.” She took the old blouse and compared it to the new one. To her surprise it was same.
I laughed and said “ha ha ha bahbhi now what, look both are same.” She was also puzzled and said “might be my size is changed now.” Hearing those words from her was making me more excited now. She said “May be next time I have to go to the tailor and give proper measurement.” Then she said “ok now then you are here, why you don’t brush up your classes now.” I was having no issue spending time with her so I said ok.
She gave me some task and asked me to complete that, she then got busy in some of her house hold stuff. I was sitting on the floor and there as a table where I was making some notes. I got stuck on something and I called her. She came and asked me what happened; I showed her that I am not getting this part. She came and pulled a chair in front of me. I was seating on the floor only. As she was wearing a skirt I can see her bare legs in front of me.
Her bare legs were making me excited. She then picked the book and started to go through my chapter. While doing so she crossed her legs and that gave me a clear view of her inner thighs now. As I was seating down I can see between her legs. She was busy in reading so she didn’t notice were my eyes were. Then she said “Look this is very easy,” I almost got caught what I was viewing.
She just bends down from her chair to explain me and in that process she opened her crossed legs, I can see more deep in between her legs now. Wow she was going so deep in her inner thighs. To understand more I came a bit closer and one eye was on my book that was on the table and from another corner of my eyes I was seeing her legs getting opened. Now I can see in between her legs now.
I was amazed that I can clearly see she was not wearing any panty. I was seeing her pubic hair on top of her pussy now. It was not that much; she must have trimmed her pussy recently. Seeing her like that my cock was now bursting in my pants. More she was explaining me more her legs were getting opened. I can see the crack of her pussy going deep in her legs, Oh my god she was having a puffy kind of pussy. I can see the swelling of her pussy lips on both side of her pussy crack.
Her pussy was nicely trimmed with a small brownish tinge above the clit. The pussy lips were not over protruding out; in fact it was perfectly grown as and tightly sealed. I wanted to thrust my cock into her soft pussy. In spite of the well trimmed pubic there was not a single blemish, the pink clit was erect. The pussy was throbbing and breathing. It was so beautiful that I still remember it was so fresh.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fantasies Came Real With Kanan Bhabhi - by Darksam - 27-02-2019, 03:10 PM