Adultery Fantasies Came Real With Kanan Bhabhi
Now my cock was rubbing against her lower back and her ass. Ohhh what a feeling that was. My cock was fully erected and jammed against my legs and her ass now. She also didn’t make any movement that she was un comfortable. I can feel the roundness of her ass on my cock now. I can’t even think that this was happening to me. Then all of a sudden while taking a sharp turn her scooty skidded and we both fell.

I was down and she came on top of her on her side, my cock for firmly crushed under her tight ass now. The road was quite slippery and that’s why the scooty skidded, She was lying in between my legs and her ass was touching my erected cock now. I said to her in that position “Bhabhi you ok?” She replied back that “yeah yeah I am ok what about you.” While she was getting up my hands brushed her boobs also.
That time it was so spontaneous that she I think ignored that but I defiantly felt the softness of her boobs on my arms. She was having such perfect size melons on her chest. And the way it got brushed I understood that her boobs were very soft and was in very good shape. She stood up and started to clean her self a bit, she raised her kurti a bit to clean her thighs and that gave me a look between her legs from the front. I couldn’t see much higher but the view on her inner thighs was awesome.
I also stood up but I was totally covered in mud, as she fell on me she was not that dirty but my pants were covered in mud now. We were in very low speed so we both were not hurt. She said “Sorry abhi, it just got out of control.” May be she was not feeling well as I was so much in mud. I smiled and said “It’s ok bhabhi, the roads are like that.” But that accident made me to touch Kanan so much that I can fell in that mud every time.
We again got up and we reached her home. As I told earlier she used to stay alone in a small one room house. First time I was visiting her house. I stood outside only as I was covered in mud and I didn’t want to make her clean house dirty. She looked at me and said “Why you are waiting outside, come in Abhi” I said to her “Ohhh bhabhi, I am so covered in mud, your house…” She interrupted in between and said “Ahhhhh it’s ok, come inside and clean yourself.”
I went in and she asked me to go to her bathroom and clean. She was having one room only and the bathroom was inside her room only. She said “you go and clean yourself.” As I was feeling quite dirty I agreed and went inside her bathroom. I closed the door and took my pants out to clean. I saw some of her undergarment put on the hanger. I don’t know why but I took her bra and panty from the hanger and started to smell them.
Ohhh the smell from her panty was so arousing. My cock immediately got erected and I started to lick her panty and her bra. Oh what a feeling that was, I was licking my Kanan bhabhi’s panty and her bra now. After some time I cleaned myself but there was no towel to clean. I thought I might ask her to pass me a towel.
I just opened the door a bit and found Kanan was not there, as I wanted the towel and I was not wearing anything I just put the door back again and waited for her. Then I heard she was coming in the room. Just to verify that she was there I peeked through the hole of the door. I just was to call her I saw she raised her kurti a bit and started to pull her legging down.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fantasies Came Real With Kanan Bhabhi - by Darksam - 27-02-2019, 03:09 PM