Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
Episode 16

Shiva now carried me to the spare room. The room where we had our first sexual encounter the previous night. His club was hard as rock and still lodged inside my womanhood. I clung onto him for the short journey to the room. When Shiva entered the room, he turned on the AC and the light. He stood in front of the bed and took my hands off his neck. Now only my legs were holding him at his waist, I let myself fall back on the bed, using my hands to soften my fall. His big phallus plopped out of my pussy, wobbled up and down a few times like a spring, and still stood at full erection at more than ninety-degree angle, slightly pointing upwards. He looked at me with his hands on his hips. The arrogant smile crept back on his face. He was looking like as if how a victor would look at the vanquished. I had really not known about his arrogant attitude towards women before this. This was something that went against my basic nature. I had my own sense of pride. His thick rod was drenched in my orgasmic fluid. He smiled as I looked at his weapon covered by my love fluid. The very same weapon that had plunged to the very end of the depth of my womanhood.

“Was it good for you baby? Can your husband give you pleasure like this?

He expected the answer to be ‘yes’ for the first question and ‘no’ for the second. The answer he expected for the first was correct but not the second. He spoke as if there was no man who would surpass him as far as sexual prowess goes. His ego was as great a size as his penis. The way he talked to me before he had sex with me the first time and the way he spoke now was different. Now he spoke as if I was just one of his many women, and I like every one of them was subjugated to his virility. This was his true nature to women, not the sham he shows when his intention was first to seduce them. This attitude within him had probably developed because of his many conquest of chaste women. I need not tell him about my husband’s skill as a lover. Shiva is not someone so important that my husband needs Shiva acknowledgement of his manliness.  It’s enough that I know about it. In reality Shiva had not given me any greater pleasure than my husband. Shiva’s foolish thought that the pleasure a woman gets is directly proportional to the size of a man’s penis is nothing but a male fantasy. My husband was equipped and skilled enough to give me all that I need in sex. My reaction when I was having sex with Shiva was purely a physical one because whatever said and done Shiva was also a skilled lover.

Seeing his arrogance now, my feelings were towards not having any more sexual relationship with him. But he has not yet reached his orgasm. He will surely want to finish as well. If I refuse now how will his reaction be? I realised I don't know much about him really. What little I knew was from what my husband and friends have said about his character. They had not really spoken about his other aspects except to say he was untrustworthy with women. If I were to refuse to have sex and argue with him now would something untoward happen. If a commotion happens in my house this late at night it would create an ugly scene. Worse is my husband would be forced to intervene in the problem. What if something that starts out as an altercation subsequently becomes physical.

Let me satisfy him first and send him away from here. Then let me think about a solution for this problem. My silence must have assured him in his mind, that his mistaken belief that my husband was not giving me enough pleasure, is correct. He slept by my side. His long cock lay on his stomach almost reaching his belly button. I was now embarrassed how much it was coated my sexual release. I felt ashamed that I had this much lust when having sex with him.

"Come here bitch, suck my cock before I tear your cunt."

For the first time he called me a bitch … what’s left after this .. slut, whore, dirty cunt .. he would soon use denigrating words that I really didn’t like to be called. I should have expected this. However now was not the time to take umbrage on it. I just needed to get him out of here as fast as possible.  

Probably for some of the women he had been with, it would be sexually stimulating to be spoken to vulgarly like this when they are fucking, but for me all it does is irritate me. No point showing my displeasure now. I had to make him come as soon as possible and send him away. I took his cock in one hand and his balls in the other. I started stroking his cock as I played with his balls. I took the head of his cock in my mouth and started sucking hard hoping to bring him to his climax fast.

“I’ve fucked quite a few women but even their cunts don’t give the pleasure your beautiful hands do. You are number one in my list” Shiva praised me but it gave me no satisfaction to be number one for him in this.

I felt like crushing his balls there and then but I restrained myself from doing so.  Instead as my fingers caressed his stiff stalk, I started sucking his cock deeper and deeper. There was so much saliva in my mouth that some of it flowed down his stem reaching his pubic hair. He held my head pressing down slightly wanting me to deep throat his phallus.

“That’s it, take it deeper. You’re sucking like the cheating slut you are.”

He pulled my head up. “Tell me you fucking bitch, tell me you want to suck my cock.”

What I wanted to actually do is bite his cock off but instead I said,” I want your cock, I want to suck your cock.” I was hoping that him hearing what he wanted would bring him closer to his orgasm faster.

With a roar of triumph, he pushed my mouth back on his cock and I engulfed it in my mouth.

I sucked fast and tongued his shaft. Much as I had hoped to bring him to his climax soon, there was no sign that he was nearing his zenith, except that his cock continued to jerk on my tongue. The result of my efforts was that he enjoyed my blowjob more and more. His cock became more blood engorged and the already mega sized member became even more swollen than usual, completely filling my mouth. He let me suck him for several more minutes before he finally pulled my head off his cock. It was glistening with my saliva.

“Look how ready it is to tear your cunt. Your husband can never do what this can do,” He said holding his cock and swaying it in front of my face. Hitting my lips with his penis.

I shook it in my hands a few times. The way it was so firm and strong, majestically erect, it caused a stirring of desire in my loins in spite of myself. I lay down, spread my legs and prepared to receive his cock in me. Might as well get it over as soon as possible. I was hoping he would lose control and seek his release as fast as possible. I really didn’t want my desires aroused again, only for him to finish as soon as possible.  Even though these were my thoughts he had a completely different idea in his mind.

“I’m not going to fuck you like this, get up,” he said.

“What are you going to do?”

He pulled me to the dressing table there and made me stand facing the long mirror of the table. My image was clear on the mirror. Sweat sheen covered body, large but firm breasts with erect nipples and the trimmed thatch of black pubic hair, in contrast to my fair body, covering my vagina.

“Open your legs, bend and hold on to the table. I’m going to fuck you from behind.”

“Why this, Shiva. Let’s do it on the bed.”

“No, I want to see your face expression as I fuck you. I want to see the tortured look of pleasure on your face when you lose yourself to the bliss, I’m going to give you.”

I was resigned to doing this and I bent down with my hips thrust backwards as I held on the edges of the dressing table. He came behind me as I bent forward. He opened my pussy lips with the fingers of one hand as he placed the head of his cock at my pussy entrance and with one movement, he shoved the whole rod inside of me. The momentum of that thrust made my hands bend at the elbows and pushed me forward.

“Aangg…” I moaned not being able to help myself.

I immediately came to my senses. Let him enjoy himself. Let him reach his orgasm. I should control myself and not reach my own climax. He should not get greater sexual pleasure in seeing my face contorted in uncontrollable bliss. He shouldn’t get that satisfaction, I said to myself but I knew it was going to be a struggle knowing how well Shiva fucked.

"Wow, look at your shape, your hips curves flaring out to your fleshy buttocks, damn sexy .. you were born to give pleasure to men." He was admiring my curves as he held on to my hips.

He was getting more and more aroused seeing my body in that position. Only my husband had the pleasure of seeing me like this before, but I myself had created the opportunity for this unscrupulous rascal to enjoy this. He held my hips as his pelvis hit the soft flesh of my buttocks again and again with a ‘thud’ sound each time. The speed of his hip movement increased along with his excitement. Each time he did that his cock head would rub up against my pussy walls as it slid in and out. My mind cautioned me to control my emotions but my body was starting to betray me. I too was getting aroused by his slithering snake inside my burrow. The increasing strength of his grip on my hips showed that he too was slowly losing control of himself. The flesh where he gripped me had reddened.

No matter how I struggled, the hunger of my desire and the pleasure I felt slowly increased and it showed on my face. Our eyes met in the mirror. The same triumphant smile was on his face while I was ashamed by it. Nevertheless, there was no denying the pleasure he was giving me. I wondered how physical pleasure and emotional distress could strike me at the same time. My face was filled with lust and twisted with pleasure. My mind was reprimanding me for enjoying this illicit copulation. Even though my face was contorted as if I was in pain anyone who sees that will immediately know that in actual fact I was in a state of ecstasy. I closed my eyes, unable to look at my face like this anymore. I realised that my hold on the edge of the dressing table was getting stronger as my body was also reaching for that joyous release.

There was only one thing left for me to prove that he had not yet completely taken my will. I did not want to moan out the pleasure I was feeling. I had never been so determined in my life to do it. For that I need to get him to peak before I lost my control. I too pushed my hips back my hips in, hoping to make him reach his orgasm quickly. I tried to squeeze the muscles of my pussy gripping his cock to increase his pleasure. I opened my eyes again and looked at his face in the mirror.  I thought that would make him reach his peak sooner if our eyes met, urging him to come inside of me.

Our eyes were locked as if in a contest to see who has the will to prevail here. Time was moving fast for both of us. It had been 15 minutes since he was humping me from behind. There were pearl like beads of sweat on our two bodies despite the AC. I could see that he too was going to finish anytime now. It was the same condition for me. I was struggling to hold off my orgasm. He did something else now to push me over the edge. He leaned on my body and grabbed my breasts and pinched my nipples. My body was assaulted by pleasure from two points, my loin and my breast. Waves of pleasure that started from both ends met headlong in the pit of my stomach. My legs started trembling as if they were losing all their strength. My muscles tightened for a few seconds before I started shuddering as my orgasm hit me.

“AArrgh…………………….,” no matter how I tried my groan of pleasure escaped my lips.

Shiva growled at the same time as he too reached his orgasm. Was he waiting for me or it so happened he too reached his climax at the same time I don’t know but I could feel his hot seed filling my womb.

He just lay on my back catching his breath. His cock was still buried deep in my pussy having been victorious in its task. I slowly raised my head. Our eyes met once more. He smiled, the smile of the victor. Usually, in having sex when the partners both achieve a satisfying orgasm then both are actually winners. If that usual criteria was to be the case, then Shiva and I were both victors. In that case who was the loser … my husband? That thought caused a lot of pain to me. He stood up straight but he still had his penis inside my vagina. He had to pull out before I could straighten up. He just stood like that as if reluctant to pull out his cock from the place that had given him so much of pleasure. I felt very undignified standing half bent like that over the dressing table. I was about to tell him to move out when he himself pulled his now shrunken cock out from my pussy. He turned me around and kissed me on the lips. I let him kiss me without kissing him back.

“Okay Shiva, you had your wish, now please go. I didn’t ask you to come here today in the first place.”

“Sorry Swetha, I simply had to see you, so I came even without your invitation.”

“Okay nothing to be done about it now, but leave, I am going to sleep in my own room tonight.”

I was surprised when Shiva did not protest and readily agreed to it. Only then it struck me that he wanted my husband to see me after just having been freshly fucked by him. His parting words revealed the arrogant, egotistical thoughts in his mind. When he had dressed up and was at the front door and was about to leave, he revealed what he was thinking.

“Swetha, don’t wash up. Let him fuck you with my spunk still inside your cunt. Only then he will know how much of my juice had filled you,” He said with his usual conceited look.

As if as an afterthought, he added,” Better still let him lick your unwashed pussy before he fucks you, who knows that is what he secretly wants” he said with a broad smile on his face.

I felt a surge of anger within me. I felt like slapping him right there and then but I didn’t want to make a scene now, especially if it would wake up the neighbours at this time of the night. At that point all I wanted was for him to get out from my house. I didn’t say a word as I locked up after him. I took a bath, a very long bath. Yet no matter how much I washed myself my feeling of being unclean did not leave me at all.

When I went to bed, my husband looked at me coming in and turned around slept facing away from me. I slept facing the opposite side. Is this how our life together is going to be henceforth, no longer being able to look at one another's face. I made a decision then and there. I didn’t know if I was going to continue to live with my husband or we were going to separate permanently, but the relationship with Shiva must be severed immediately. The only indication of the emotional turmoil I was in was the tears that flowed down my cheeks. Then again why cry when I was the cause for all this.

Before going to office the next day, Mahesh and I were hardly able look at each other much less speak. Mahesh was lingering before leaving. I realised he wanted to say something but was finding it difficult. My heart started beating fearing the worst, that he was going to say that it was no point in us being together anymore, but it was for another matter completely that my husband wanted to speak to me.

“There is a small party and dinner invitation by my boss to those in the office with senior positions. We were encouraged to bring our spouses to the dinner.”

My husband looked at me expectantly waiting for my answer. He did not say he wanted me to come with him in so many words but I knew what he wanted. The situation I was in right now, a party cum dinner was the last thing I wanted to go to. I was about to say no when another thought struck me. What if my husband thought I did not want to come because I wanted to spend that time having sex with Shiva. That would be logical conclusion he would come to, so instead I said I will come with him.

"In that case can you come home a little early today. We can pick Ajay up from your parents' house after the party,” He asked me and I nodded my agreement.

Little did I know at that time that the dinner was going to be a big turning point in the mess of my making.
[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Wife's anxiety (Completed) - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Avenger99 - 29-05-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Johnnythedevil - 30-05-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by srinivasulu - 30-05-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by themaskeditor - 30-05-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by intrested - 30-05-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 30-05-2020, 08:38 PM