Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public..
(05-06-2020, 04:17 AM)sri65 Wrote: My wife and I have done most everything that we wanted to do, as my earlier posts show. But whatsapp is new and I am turned on by the fact that I can keep my phone in my hand all the time, like everyone does and have the camera on and show her when she is at home and not aware that she is on camera! Not that she would mind it since she used to web cam everyday during the yahoo groups days 10 years ago, but doing it secretly is a turn on for me!....Just once managed to do this when she was taking a bath but decided not to in future since the phone could get ruined!

The only problem part is starting the video call in whatsapp. It does not start quietly. And then I have to get the other guy to mute his phone etc. It would be nice to have an app that allows webcam to switch on quietly...

There is an app Airdroid which allows you to remotely access your phone from laptop.. You can switch on/switch off your phone camera from anywhere in your house from your laptop.
And then there is See U app.. It runs the camera in the background while your phone screen is locked.. 
You can search google for more apps
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public.. - by longindian_axe - 21-06-2020, 01:32 PM
RE: Telegram Group for Cuckolds - by zodiac69 - 01-05-2024, 12:34 PM