Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
Episode 15

A broad smile came on Shiva’s face when I did that. The smile was like a signal from him that he had succeeded. If he had succeeded then who is the loser .. was it my husband alone .. or did I lose too? I should have stopped Shiva at this moment but I cooperated with whatever he wished mainly in an irrational anger that my husband now did not seem to care or bother about whatever I did. It was as if I was not relevant to him anymore. Previously I had enjoyed the lustful mating in a separate room with Shiva. But now, he's in the same room with my husband who seemed to wilfully ignore us. I've gotten to the point where I too didn’t seem to care where I got my pleasure from.

He unhooked three buttons on the front of my housecoat so that my boobs were more accessible to him to reach in. The deep cleavage of my breasts, which was accentuated by my plump breasts being pressed together by my bra, was open to his devouring eyes. With my husband sitting nearby they must have been even more alluring to him. Shiva buried his face in the open housecoat and kissed on the warm flesh of my breasts. Breast which were threating to spill out of the bra cups. He tried to release my breasts from the confines of the bra cups. But he was only able to take out one of my breasts through the small opening because of the size of my breast. Shiva realised that I was not yet aroused as my nipple was still not erect.  Shiva didn’t mind that. Bringing out the lust of a woman was Shiva's favourite challenge. He held my nipple with his thumb and index finger and started playing with it.

I sighed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Shiva kissed my nipple and took it into his mouth and began to suck. It was as if the nipple had a mind of its own. It quickly swelled up inside his mouth. I unconsciously hugged his head to my chest as I started getting an inkling of arousal. The sound of Shiva suckling on my breast was clearly audible in the room despite the sound from the TV. Was Shiva sucking loudly on purpose to let my husband know what was happening. However whatever sounds that may have reached my husband's ears, he never once turned towards us. Shiva took his mouth off my nipple and admired the handiwork of his mouth. My nipple, which was glistening with his saliva was fully swollen. It was jutting out because of the coolness caused by air on the wet nipple. It looked like there were tiny pin pricks around the brown circle around the nipple.

"Hmmm, only now it looks beautiful, it should always be erect like this," he said admiring my stiff nipple.

Hearing this I quickly looked towards my husband but he still seemed to be engrossed on what was going on, on the TV screen. My husband’s apathy and Shiva’s sexual play was slowly having its effect. My mind was slowly being diverted to sex and the situation I was in at that moment.

I said softly so that only he could hear, "Idiot, just because you like it, it can’t always be in this swollen state.

"Yeah but whenever it’s erect like this it sure looks good .. good enough to eat. I was thinking If you put your blouse on without a bra then when you are aroused anyone will easily know that. Imagine how it would be poking at the fabric and pushing it out at the tip. It would be smashing to see it like that.” Shiva was letting his imagination run wild in how he wants his friend’s wife to be for his pleasure.

“You are really a rascal. Your thoughts are always on different ways to enjoy a woman.”

“Nothing wrong in that. Enjoying the pleasures of sex makes this life worthwhile. More than that, having a wife like you would make me think only about that. You’re that gorgeous.”

The anger that my husband was not making any efforts to win me back made me voluntarily speak words of love to my lover. Even those words like idiot and rascal were not real cuss words but playful words of endearment. He now put this breast back inside my housecoat and pulled out the other breast.

Seeing me looking at him thinking why he was doing this he replied,” This one, (indicating my breast) would start crying that I was ignoring it, if I didn’t take care of this too,” he said naughtily.

He started sucking on this nipple too as I closed my eyes and enjoyed his suckling. He switched like this between my two nipples several times drinking my flowing milk as he did so. My pussy was getting wet as his mouth worked its magic on my nipples. I was now beginning to yearn for his fingers inside my pussy. He lifted my housecoat up my thighs as if he had read my mind on what I wanted next. It almost came up but couldn’t go above a point. I lifted my butt a little off the sofa to make it easier for him to lift it up to my waist. My smooth hairless rounded thighs were now exposed for his view.

“When I run my fingers over this beautiful flesh my cock would automatically come to full attention,” Shiva said as his fingers caressed my thighs.

I myself now without him asking, rubbed my palms over his pants where his cock was, to verify if what he was saying is true. It was as hard as steel. He surely did like my thighs a lot, I guess. Shiva wanted more than that. He moved my hand away and unzipped his pant and put my hand inside the opening. He wanted me to take it out myself. I could feel the hot throbbing flesh straining against the boxers he wore. I took out his phallus with great difficulty from his boxers because of the erect state it was. It jutted out through the opening of his zip and pointed towards the ceiling. It was large enough that despite the clothes he had on, a substantial length of erectile flesh was still visible poking out from his clothes. He once again put my hand on his magnificent meat. I wrapped my fingers around the warm stalk. I could feel it vibrating in my hand.

“I never knew a man’s thing could be this big before. Only after seeing this huge cock I realised this. See how much of it is still exposed even though my fingers are fully wrapped around it,” I praised his big tool.

I was so annoyed by husband’s lack of action or care, I actually said this out loud enough that my husband could hear it. That day I heard that bitch Gauri praising my husband’s cock. Now let him hear how his wife praises another man’s love tool.

“Yes, baby that’s why your pussy grips my cock so tightly, because of its size.” Shiva said this looking at my husband as if willing my husband to turn and look at his (Shiva’s) cock being caressed in the grip of my slender fingers.

My husband had often looked with fascination as my fingers would stroke his cock. I knew my husband liked this but he surely would want to see those very same fingers stroking another man’s cock.  Meanwhile Shiva pulled my panties down to my knees. His fingers started to play in the slit of my pussy. I stretched my knees as far apart as possible to facilitate his fingers actions but the fabric of my panty just past my knees down my legs prevented me from being able to spread it over too much. However, what I had done was enough for his fingers to easily slide inside my treasure trove.

Now we both were leaning back on the sofa hips pushed forward as our fingers pleasured each other. Shiva’s fingers were where my husband’s fingers should have been and what was in my fingers was my husband’s friend’s cock instead of my husband’s cock. All this was happening while my husband was watching the TV as if something very interesting was on show. I had to suppress a moan as the tip of Shiva’s middle finger reached my clitoris and started rubbing the nerves filled nub. My fingers were pulling the flesh of Shiva’s pole up and down making his love bud, even redder, almost purplish. My doing this with my husband sitting close by must be enthralling for Shiva.

“What use are you just sitting there when you don’t know how to fight for your wife,” I thought angrily in my mind about my husband.

Just as I thought that another part of me scolded me that I was being unfair to my husband. Wasn’t it me who warned him of the severe consequence of him preventing me from getting my revenge as I saw fit. How then to blame him now for his in-action. He is enduring all this so that I would come back to him once more isn’t it. Come what may let things happen as it does. Since that day over two months ago all sexual relationship between myself and my husband had stopped. That made me more susceptible now, when being sexually stimulated, to giving into my desires towards Shiva’s efforts to arouse me. Shiva was using this vulnerable state I was in to his advantage. We were exchanging kisses all the while without stopping our actions, each playing with the other person's private organ.

Shiva then said, "Suck my cock sweetie."

He said that loudly making no effort to see that my husband doesn’t hear him saying this.

I however can’t be the same way too can I, even though I had gone this far, so I told him, “Shiva, not here, let’s go to the room first.”

"We’ll go later but you suck my cock first." Shiva was insistent. He really wanted me sucking him with my husband sitting not more than six or seven feet away.

Since my husband was here, Shiva had great desire to enjoy me in the hall itself. That’s why he said everything he was going to do so that my husband can hear it. I was wondering if I should bite Shiva cock hard when it was in my mouth to teach him a lesson, but how to do that. That would cause an unwanted commotion probably. Shiva pushed my head toward his rod. I had no other choice, I grabbed the big shaft and pulled back the foreskin. Actually, to say there is no other choice was not entirely true. I too was in an aroused state of lust so that my reluctance wasn’t that severe.

I kissed his red bud, glistening with his viscous moisture. The viscous liquid was stuck to my lip and when my head pulled back a string like colourless thread was stretched out between his bud and my lips. I swirled it off with my tongue and tasted it. Then I took his cock in my mouth and started bobbing my head. The faster my head went up and down the more Shiva squirmed. Siva moaned, a little too loudly I thought. He probably wanted Mahesh to hear how I was giving him pleasure in sucking his cock.

“That’s it baby, suck it deep, suck my cock Swetha honey,” Shiva groaned loudly so that my husband heard everything.

After a while he stopped me from sucking him and made me stand in front of him. He pulled my panty completely off. He pushed his hips forward and sat down on the edge of the sofa. He pulled his pant and boxers to ankle. His cock was jutting straight up ready for me.

"Hmmm come on and sit on top of me and let’s fuck," he practically ordered me. This situation was like a dream come true for him. Copulating with me while my husband was right there with us.

I was embarrassed. "Come, we’ll go to the guest room," I pleaded, doing my last bit to save at least some of my husband’s dignity …   as well as my own I think, but my husband was not making any effort to stop any of what was going on.

Shiva was having none of it and he forcibly made me sit on top of him with my housecoat lift up to my waist. His thick joy stick easily plunged deep into my pleasure tunnel. I hugged his body with my hands and I buried my face in Shiva's neck in shame. I didn’t want to see what was happening in the room. The TV sound was suddenly off. My husband must have turned the TV off and I heard sound of someone’s movement and I could hear a door open and close. It surely was my husband who couldn’t just sit there anymore and had gone inside our bedroom. How can he endure the sight of his friend and wife entwined in sexual fervour right there in the hall. Yet all he did was escape and not take any steps to stop us or at least let his displeasure be known to us. Deep down I felt he had lost all care for me already.

After holding my hips for a few minutes and pulling me in and out, Shiva pumped his robust rod in and out of my soaked slit.  Then Shiva said, "Honey come on, let’s go to bed.” Without my husband present Shiva had lost his interest in having sex here.

He held my buttocks with the palm of his hands and stood up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands, which were now around his neck and his long cock, was still buried deep in my pussy. I hugged myself to him so that I would not fall off from his body. With every step he took, my pussy walls were grinding on the piece of hot flesh lodged inside of me. My clothes and his clothes were still mostly on us. Only his pants and boxers and my panty were lying on the ground in front of the sofa.  My hanging bottom portion of my clothes hid from view the fact that his virile manhood was taking refuge in my pussy. Only one of my breasts was poking out from the opening in front of the housecoat. Siva grabbed it and squeezed. My swollen nipple was fully thrust out as if inviting Shiva to suckle on it. Shiva did just that. He took it in his mouth and bit a little hard.

“Aww… you ruffian .. what are you doing ..  sss … it’s painful,” I scolded him.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Don't laugh you donkey .. see the mark your teeth have left." I scolded, rubbing the mark his teeth had left around my nipple.

"This is the sign to say it’s now my property "

He felt proud to say that with my husband quite nearby.

"Yeah, yeah fat hopes. I’m your friend’s wife not your wife.”  Even as the words left my mouth it seemed ridiculous to me saying that, seeing as to what we were doing at that time and with my husband there in the room quite nearby. My adulterous lover had his thick meat in my vagina and my pussy was sucking it in gleefully. What I said seemed nothing but mockery.

"Yes, my pet, you may be his wife but you are my mistress. A lover has more rights over his mistress than the husband over his wife." He thrust his hips twice, hard, as if to emphasise   that what he said was true.

"AA… slowly idiot, uhh .. you will turn logic upside down just to suit you."

"Tell me really, haven’t I had more right to your body in these two days. I am the one fucking you when I want."

Having said this, he thrust his hips vigorously into my waist. His girth of his tubular flesh created greater friction against my inner walls. I was slowly losing myself to the pleasure carousing through my body. My thighs tightened around his hips.

If he had been married, I doubt whether he would have enjoyed his wife as much as he is enjoying my body now, that is the wife of another man, that too his friend. He makes great efforts to make sure he gives immense pleasure to a woman .. as long as she is someone else’s wife.  He may not feel as thrilled in having sex with his own wife. Half the thrill in sex for him was the conquest rather than the sex act itself. That is his nature. So, that being the case should I just let myself enjoy the pleasure he gives?

I was a bit doubtful about myself.  Is this all only about revenge or am I taking advantage of this situation to satisfy my curiosity about what it would be like to have sex with another man? I didn’t think it likely as I never had such thoughts before the discovery of my husband’s sexual affair. I always thought of myself as having high moral discipline but yet I am not making any effort not to enjoy this pleasure. Maybe therein was the reason why this doubt came to me.

He said he had wanted to take me to the bed but yet he didn’t seem to want to leave the hall. We were joined at the hip and our pleasure parts were that which locked us together as one. Shiva removed my housecoat and threw it away. Now I could see how we were attached. I looked down our bodies. His huge member was nowhere to be seen. I could see the petals of my pussy stretched but only our pubescent hairs, mingled together was visible. Shiva's big boy was completely missing. My vagina had completely swallowed it. He walked over and stood near the door of our (my husband's and my) room and placed my back on the wall just beside the door, with my back resting on it. He inserted his hands between my hips and held me by my thighs. My legs parted slightly as he held me like this. He pulled his hips back and thrust his entire shaft inside, again and again with steady speed as his reddish glans reached the threshold of my pleasure tunnel.

"humph" .. "humph " he growled every time he pushed in.

My cries of ‘ang..’ ‘ang..’ joined his growls.

My back was bouncing up and down on the wall with the force of his thrusts.

"I'm so glad we are fucking like this without any condom that would reduce this pleasure we are enjoying," he spoke breathlessly. His ferocious assault making him pant.

"Hump" "Hump”.

"Ang" "Ang."

Two adulterous lovers, lost in the delights of this forbidden pleasure.

I was indulging myself in the pleasure he gave without saying anything.

"I will  …" ‘humph….. humph..’  fill your cunt again and again and make you pregnant, my love…”

‘Ang … Ang …’ “ I already told you that won’t happen” I still had not lost all senses.

"Did you say that?"  ‘hhmmp …. "Can't remember .. doesn’t matter  .. I’ll do it.." He spoke without stopping humping me. He was confident he would have his way, as I was, he would not. Who will win in this battle of wills, is yet to be seen.

“My fault, you have been fucking so many women, I should not have allowed you to fuck me without a condom.”

He stopped humping with his member in as deeply as possible.  “I never have sex with any prostitutes, only housewives, so don’t worry. "

He smiled as he said this.

"Even so, who knows how many men they were with, other than you," I said, getting my breath back.

"I have no interest in the women who simply sleep around. Seducing a faithful woman and fucking the daylights out of her is where the joy is .. like you.”

I pinched him hard in the chest. I moved my hips encouraging him to continue again. Now his hips started pumping faster.

"Ah" "Ah" "Ah."

"Hump" "Hump" "Hump"

"Faster … yes …  deeper.."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh."

"Take this my beautiful bitch.."

"Hump" .... "Hump" .... "Hump".

As our lust and sexual heat increased so did the volume of our pleasurable moans. It would definitely go beyond the closed room door and reach my husband's ear. Just as I had to bear the pain of listening to the groans of pleasure when he was having sex with Gauri, now he has to bear the pain of listening to the cries of pleasure from his wife while she was fornicating with his friend. I only saw and heard for a few seconds when he was fucking another woman, but he had to listen to his friend screwing his wife for several painful minutes.

Shiva's virile club was churning the lust fluid in my pussy making a wet sound.”  I pulled his neck with my hands and locked his lips with mine. He sucked on my lips with passion. Shiva realized that I was approaching my orgasmic peak and he started moving his hips faster and harder. Shiva looked at my face and asked, "Are you going to come baby."

"Ahhhh," I said yes.

"Say, I love you," he said.

This is about revenge not love. I shook my head that I would not.

He started humping with more speed and looked at my face with a speculative smile.

"Say I Love You," he insisted.

I was in an increasing state of ecstasy starting from my womb and spreading throughout my body. My resolve began to weaken at the same speed with which bliss was spreading from my vagina and taking me to a euphoric state. I still managed to shake my head again that I would not.

"Say You Love me."

"Say You Love me." He was confident of winning the battle of wills between us.

He banged me with all his strength. The sharp stab of pleasure pierced through my body, and I groaned as a feverish orgasm engulfed me. My eyes, narrowed, the room suddenly darkened in front of my eyes. I was lost in another world.

"Ahhhhhh, ...." I Love You Shiva, "" I Love You Shiva, "I lamented as bliss wracked through my body.

Shiva was watching my face as my convulsions slowly eased off. A triumphant smile was clearly seen on his lips. I was ashamed that my baser needs triumphed just now. Why did I blabber that out just because lust was dominating my feelings at that time. I feared what I said would have reached my husband's ears. I feared he would conclude that I have not only given my body to another man but now I have given my heart too. That would mean there is no way back for us.

“Now, as you had agreed that you love, the same way, one day you will say you want my child in your belly.”

When I heard him say this I became silent. My fear was that in spite of myself I would act as he said, and that terrified me. I can't be the first woman he had tried to impregnate. He must have already overcome resistance from some of the wives he was screwing and had succeeded in making their belly swell by the potency of his seed. That was where his confidence of victory stemmed from. Will I be just like one of the other women he had banged. 

He started walking to the guest room. I still clung to his body without getting down. His hands were around my neck. His rod was still buried in my pussy. He bowed his head to mine and tasted my lips as he walked. Our forbidden fornication was to continue in the guest room throughout the night for the second day in a row, or anyway that was what he wanted. Would I allow that or send him away after our sexual bout is over? His jeans, my house coat and our inner wear were scattered on the floor in the hall. My dignity and morals were also scattered there along with them.   
[+] 4 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Wife's anxiety (Completed) - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Avenger99 - 29-05-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Johnnythedevil - 30-05-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by srinivasulu - 30-05-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by themaskeditor - 30-05-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by intrested - 30-05-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 30-05-2020, 08:38 PM