Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
Part 4 ( final part)

[Image: fake-125.jpg]

I calmly put my hands around her neck and stared into her eyes with a smile on my face.

"Have I told you recently how beautiful you are?"

Namitha was flustered, and tried to look away as she turned bright red, but when she turned back to face me, my lips were closing in on hers and as they met, she felt her blood warm and a spark of desire flare within her.

I leaned back and questioned, "I'm not too heavy am I?"

A little breathless, Namitha said, "No not at all."

I proceeded to kiss her once again, increasing the hunger within her as I probed her mouth with my tongue.

Namitha broke the kiss, almost gasping for breath. Never had she been kissed like that.

"I can't take it anymore. Where's your bedroom?"

"Third door on the left."

Namitha stood and picked me up and proceeded down the hall as I continued to bite and lick her neck and ears, sending shivers through her entire body. God, she hoped my talents didn't stop at kissing.

we arrived in her bedroom and she kicked off her heels so the difference was only four inches in their heights. She had never kissed a man shorter that she was, but if all little men kissed like me, she inwardly kicked herself for what she had been missing.

our mouths and tongues once again explored each other as they nearly ripped each others' clothes away and we held each other naked. Namitha let her hand move from my chest slowly to my crotch and secretly thought to herself "Shit. I knew it." My hard penis barely broke four inches, and she wondered how I could possibly make love to her with an organ no bigger than a ten year old boy's.

A bit dejected, she allowed me to guide her to the bed, where she lay on her back. I gently lay with my full weight on top of her and began to once again explore her face and throat with my incredible kisses. She thought, "Oh well, I will just have to be satisfied with your mouth, since there is no way you are going to satisfy me with your little organ." She kicked herself for being so mean spirited, and thinking like a bitch, but after all, it had been six months, and she was horny as Hell.

I moved lower with my mouth to alternately take each nipple into my mouth and suck it hungrily. My thigh was firmly between her thick thighs, moving in a slow up and down motion causing her wetness to grow.

I moved still lower and gently teased her navel with my tongue, sending bites and kisses all over her protruding stomach. Ever so slowly I moved lower and licked and bit at her inner thighs, without attempting to enter the thick dark patch of her curls at her center.

The anticipation was killing her, and when I finally licked her warm moist opening, it was as if lightening had struck and she gasped with pleasure. I continued to know how much pressure to apply and just the right spot to hit as I devoured her completely.

God, how she needed a hard cock inside her, and could only wish that I was larger. Nearly out of her mind from my expert oral skills, she felt I stop and move up to her. I spread her legs so they were on my shoulders, then inserted the tip of my small member into the opening of her vagina.

Namitha didn't think it was possible, but as I slowly inserted two of my four inches, her body seemed to adjust to me and tighten around me. Her passion and need began to build once again as I lightly teased her with the tip of my penis.

After five minutes of rubbing the head of my dick against her hungering pussy lips and clitoris, she was begging for more, but I continued to hold back until the right moment.

[Image: tianarosehor-big-img4-copy.jpg]

Namitha writhed and moaned but still I would not give him all to her until she was just about out of her mind with lust.

"Stop torturing me you bastard and fuck me hard! Pleeeease."

I knew it was time, and plunged my full four inches into her waiting body.

"Oh God! Oh God! Yes! Fuck me hard. Oh yes, faster...harder....Sheeeeiiitt, I'm going to cuuuuummmm!!!!

I pounded into her over and over, placing my little rod at just the right angle to make the pleasure unbearable. Namitha exploded in a gusher like she had never known, and clung to my small body as if it was the only life vest in the storm.

"Oh my God, Oh my God" is all she could blurt out as she gasped for breath, and I finally joined her as he shot a huge load into her hungering love hole.

Both lovers were lost in the feelings they had experienced and knew at that moment that they had found the lover which they had been searching for all their lives.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 19-06-2020, 11:48 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 05-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Vivek.av - 17-09-2020, 11:54 AM