Poll: VOTE YOUR MAIN LEAD LUSTY ACTRESS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
KAJAL AGGARWAL
33.95%
55 33.95%
TAMMANA BHATIA
17.90%
29 17.90%
SHRUTI HASSAN
4.94%
8 4.94%
REGINA CASSENDRA
1.23%
2 1.23%
ANASUYA BHARDWAJ
2.47%
4 2.47%
LAVANYA TRIPATHI
1.23%
2 1.23%
VIDYA BALAN
3.09%
5 3.09%
ANUSHKA SHETTY
9.88%
16 9.88%
RESHMI
0%
0 0%
ROJA
0.62%
1 0.62%
AISHWARYA RAI
2.47%
4 2.47%
RAMAYA KRISHNA
0.62%
1 0.62%
PRIYANANI
0.62%
1 0.62%
SHRIYA SHARAN
1.23%
2 1.23%
SAMANTHA
9.26%
15 9.26%
CHARMI KAUR
0.62%
1 0.62%
NITYA MENON
1.85%
3 1.85%
SHALINI PANDEY
1.23%
2 1.23%
SHRADDHA
3.09%
5 3.09%
Alia
3.70%
6 3.70%
Total 162 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS NOVEL
[Image: Pics-Art-06-18-02-56-01.jpg]

After Friday session with Santosh!!!!

It is adventures Saturday. Tamanna returned from Santosh house. We had packed everything Thursday night itself. We took our car and went to Bharath’s house. tammu was wearing a t-shirt and track pant and I noticed that she is wearing mangalasutra whenever she is going to Bharat !!!! as she doesn't wear for office and even to Santosh house. They had brought an innova car for rent. We had to drive it ourselves. Their plan was to travel to bhagiratha  falls , (vangani), take bath in falls and return before night. 

We were waiting downstairs near the car. The guys came down. Bharath introduced them to me. They were feeling very uncomfortable as they shook hands with me. Of course, our first meeting was not pleasant. They were all wearing loose t shirts and shorts. They were fighting about who will drive the car !!! and later they decided that all drive the car for every 1/2 hour
while I will be sitting in the other front seat. The first person to drive car is Bharath

The next row was designed to seat 3 persons comfortably. But Shyam, Shrinivas, Vinod and tammu all squeezed in there as the last row is full of luggage. tammu felt uncomfortable. So, she stood up and sat on the lap of Shrinivas who was sitting in the middle. Once Bharath started driving, Vinod and Shyam took hold of her boobs from either side. Shrinivas was kissing her neck from behind her. He tried lifting her t shirt a bit and pinched her love handle. tammu gave a sound “Aaaahhhh.. It is paining” I looked back and told “Guys.. This car doesn’t have properly covered windows. People from outside could see us. Let us cross the city limits and then do it” They obeyed without speaking a single word.tamanna was right. They were very obedient guys

[Image: Pics-Art-06-18-07-21-43.jpg]

Due to traffic, it took one hour to cross city . It was around 11 AM by that time. It was summer and very hot outside. The road was pretty clear. We didn’t see much cars around. Shyam asked me “Bro. Can we start now?”

I gave them a smile which they understood. Shrinivas held her tightly on her laps. Shyam pulled her t shirt above her head. tammu  helped him doing it by lifting her hands. Vinod took her legs on his lap and pulled down her track pant completely. She now lay flat on the lap of the 3 guys. She was tall. Her head was leaning on the window near Shyam. Her top body was on Shyam’s lap. Her ass was on Shrinivas’s lap and legs were on Vinod’s lap. Shyam started sucking tammu  lips while Shrinivas removed her bra. Only her mangalstura was left in her upper body. I couldn’t control myself and turned back to see what's happening.

Bharath slowed down the vehicle and kept an eye on the mirror. The car was going very slow. I took one of tammu's palms in my hand and caressed it. There my wife lying on the lap of three guys younger than her with just her panties on. She sat up and turned back to kiss Shyam while Shrinivas was sucking her soft boobs. Her boobs had gotten bigger after all the pressings she had received by them. Her navel looked so hot between the layers of flesh. Her small belly and hips shows her beauty and sexiness in that position. There were 3 small layers of flesh on her hip. As Shrinivas pressed them hard with his hands, they took different folds. Vinod was busy with her legs and thighs licking them and biting her inner thighs. As he was biting the thighs, tammu herself put her right hand onto her panties and pulled them down. Vinod helped her to remove it completely and started playing with her inner thighs again. tammu pulled him by his hair and made him lick her pussy

This continued for around ten minutes. They made her get up and lie down with her head in the space between the two front seats. Her head was just next to the gear box. Her ass was just on the seat. It was a very uncomfortable position for tammu. Shrinivas was trying to fuck her by kneeling on the seat. As it was difficult, they pulled her back. All three of them got up from the seat and kneeled in front of the seat. They made tamanna layed on the seat. They took turns to go up the seat near her legs, spreading her legs apart and fucking her. She was feeling so horny. Her moans were loud and echoing inside the car. She moaned “Aaaaahhh.. aaaaahhh.. I love this.., I love to get fucked in a moving car by many guys in front of my husband.. aaaaahhh.. can you?”

[Image: fucked-against-window.gif]

Shrinivas - What?

tammu - Can you open?

tammu - open what?

tammu- Can you open it?

Shyam - Open what bhabhi ji?

tammu- Open the window?

Me - baby.. Stop it.. are you mad?. Opening the window is very risky

tammu- MMmmmmm..  I want fresh air. It is suffocating here… Aaaaahhhh.. I want fresh air

Me - A/C is running, If we open the window someone will see

tammu - Noooo.. There is no traffic. If someone is passing by, I can hide myself. You can  see through  mirror and warn me… Aaaaahhh

I couldn’t refuse her  I was already about to cum in my pant seeing everything that was happening. I joined them to control her. But I was losing control of myself. Bharath saw my reaction and used the buttons near driver seat to lower the windows. It was pretty hot outside. As we were in a moving vehicle, we could feel some wind blowing. This excited tammu even more. Bharath was going at a speed of around 40 kmph slowly to at the left of the road. tammu's legs were facing the left side of the road. As we were at the left end, there were only forests  and vehicles were moving on our right occasionally, they decided to take more risks. They closed the windows to our right. Only windows to our left were open.

Shyam got up and made her kneel on the seat facing the left side window. He kneeled behind tamanna and positioned his dick near her asshole. He held her hair by his hand and pushed her head outside the window. As he started fucking her ass, he pushed her more and more outside the window. After a couple of minutes, top half of tammu's body is outside. To be precise, her head, neck, boobs and half of her hips were outside the car window. I looked out through the window on my side and turned back to find her boobs shaking rigorously because of his hardcore fucking. Her mangalsutra was oscillating between her boobs. It was delight to watch!!!
Her screams were dying into the woods at the left. I felt very nervous and aroused at the same time. She put one hand on my shoulder and told something that was not clear.. She told “Corrrr.. ittt”
[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-QRn2d-Tn75-Q0-KUUZV...qp-CAU.jpg]
Me - what?

tammu - mobbb……ahhhh

Me - Tell clearly

tammu- Take your mobile and record it!! hmmm ahhhhh

[Image: 22382785.gif]

I had already ejaculated on my pants seeing everything. Still I was feeling horny. I took my mobile as she said and covered the entire thing from outside the window. She was getting fucked by all three guys alternately in a moving car with half her body out in the open. They all unloaded in her ass and sat on the seat.tammu took a long breathe in the end, smiled at my mobile camera and kissed the camera

Bharath - So, you like voyeurism

tammu- MMmmmmm.. Yes..

Bharath - This trip is going to be filled with voyeurism sex stuff

Me - But don’t do things which are too risky!!!

Shyam - Come on, bro. Aren’t you enjoying the whole thing? We are far away from mumbau. There is no known person here. The riskier things are more pleasurable

I couldn’t speak against that. he was right. I had actually enjoyed it and deep inside I wanted more

Shyam - Did you enjoy it tamanna bhabi?

tammu - Of course I did.. Please do more . Dewar ji

Just then we saw a couple of guys from the nearby village going in a old motorcycle which is not capable of going fast. Shyam got an idea seeing them. He asked tamanna to stand up. She was not able to stand up completely. She had to bend completely to be in standing position. He held her by her hips and pushed it towards the window. tammu realized what he is planning..

tammu- Noooo.. What are you doing?

Shyam - Listen bhabhi ji.. You just asked for more.. You will definitely enjoy this. Just do as I say. Push your ass outside. Your full ass and a bit of your hips and thighs should be outside the window

Me - Shyam. We shouldn’t be doing this. I need to stop it here

Shyam - Bro. You enjoyed the previous thing right? This will be even better. They won’t even see bhabhi’s face

I was not in a position to control them there. He started forcing tammu again.

She did as he told with a nervous and innocent face. She pushed a bit of her ass outside. Shyam pushed her  more. She pushed by holding her knees inside the car. After sometime, Her milky ass and  her hips are completely outside in the afternoon sun getting baked by the heat. Half of her body was stuck in the window. I was not sure if she will be even able to get out of it. Her smooth big white ass and sexy hip was quite a sight in the sunlight
her body is shining in sunlight. I took my mobile and took multiple shots and also a video recording. She was holding my shoulder with one hand and Shyam’s palm with another hand and started giggling

tammu- Aaaaahhh. It is too hot outside. I am going to be tanned

Shyam - Ha ha.. How do you feel the wind blowing on your naked ass?

tammu- he hehhe… mmmmmmm.. It is toooo good. !!! Iam very exicted

Shyam - Wanna come in!!!

tammu - Nooooo… I love it.. Just hold my hand tightly. I may reach orgasm anytime.

Bharath - Wait tamanna.. There is more fun waiting for you

He moved the car slowly to the motorcycle which is going in the left. They were stunned seeing a woman with her naked ass hanging out. Bharath shouted at them “Guys.. How is that ass?”

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Srhm0tt0s-BENmo-XPE...qp-CAU.jpg]

Guy1 - Wow.. Very nice and smooth. Is she an actress or what?

Bharath - Not actress. Just a high class brah*** wife

Guy2 - Ohhh… I love brah**** women. Can we fuck her?

Bharath - Sorry bro. Just touch them if you want and play with your hands for 5 minutes. Nothing more. are you ok with the deal?

Guy1 - For how much did you get this prosititute?

Bharath - She is not a prositute. She is a co-worker!!!

Guy1 - Oh.. IT company?

Bharath - Yes

Guy1 - I see. I know IT company girls are like this. Can we see her upper body too

Bharath - No . Just her ass in this position. We will drive close to you like this for 5 minutes. Do whatever you want

The guy who was at the front of the motorcycle was driving slowly so that the back person can get easy access. He touched her ass with both hands and pressed them hard.

Guy2 - Wow.. Nice smooth ass. Shall I slap it?

Bharath - You can.. You can even finger her if you want

Meanwhile, tammu had her eyes wide open and was breathless. This  much more than what she expected. Shyam was kissing her on her mouth to control her from screaming. She is pushing him to get out of his hold and scream. Her eyes looked like her eyeballs will come out anytime. I looked out to find  the guy is fingering her. After a couple of minutes, they slowed down, exchange their positions and the guy who was sitting at the front touched her now. He also finger fucked her. Now Shyam left Shruti to scream.
 Guy1 told “Wow.. Her voice is also so good.. Do you like it mam?”

tammu - Aaaahhh. Yes.. I love it

Guy1 - Shall we fuck you on the road side mam

tammu - Aaaahhh.. Yesssss.. I want you two to fuck me in the middle of the road

Guy1 - Then ask your driver to stop the vehicle. We will fuck you here, take you to our village and let everyone to fuck you

tammu - Mmmmmm.. Yess…. I want that.. Stop the car Bharath

This is the limit. I knew that she is getting flirting and I signaled to Bharath. He accelerated fast till they were out of sight. Shyam pulled her inside. Everyone in the car was silent for sometime. I thanked Bharath for doing the right thing.

tammu hugged me from behind and kissed me for getting in at the right time. She then hugged Shyam and told “Thank you for showing me heaven., That was definitely one of the best sexual activity I have done before”

Shyam - Thanks bhabhi. Glad that you liked it..

We neared the water falls. tammu and the guys dressed up. We went to the checkpost and got permit. We were able to go by car only to some distance. After that we had to hike throug a trail. It was way too hot. The path was too rocky and we got tired soon. But we eventually reached the falls.There were already 3 guys taking bath there. They looked much younger like college students. tammu is the only female there. We also changed our dresses. We all wore shorts and moved into the falls. tammu waiting outside. We called her to come inside. She is not willing to. But Bharath went out and pulled her by her hands.tammu tried pulling her hands away and resisted as much as possible. So Shyam also ran to her and pulled her. Both of them successfully pulled her into the waterfalls. Water was flowing pretty fast over a wider area. People were not able to hear others speak because of the noise of the water. tammu was wearing white t shirt and black bra. The t shirt was of very thin material. After it got wet, it looked like she was not wearing t shirt at all.

When she went out of water to get some breath, all the guys including the 3 outsiders had their eyes on her. Her t shirt even went inside her navel to show her navel shape. Her track pant had gone a bit down because of the force of the water and the top of her asscrack was visible. But the worst thing was she hadn’t taken her panties after getting fucked in. It was clearly visible that she was not wearing anything inside. Her track pant was hugging her thighs tightly as everyone could see her perfectly shaped legs and thighs. The outsiders looked at each other and smiled

Bharath went near her to pull her in again. But this time tammu resisted and came in. I was in the middle. To my right, Bharath and his friends surrounded tammuwhile the outsiders were standing to our left. I just walked out of the falls and watched. tammu is in middle of Bharath and his friends. I couldn’t see what was happening. But I could get it. tammu came out running after sometime. I saw her t shirt and was shocked. Now, she was not having her bra inside and her erect nipples and soft boobs were clearly visible through the t shirt. I saw the bra floating through the water into the lake which was flowing out. 
[Image: Pics-Art-06-18-07-20-00.png]
The three outsiders also saw that. I asked her to go inside the water so that they wont be able to see her clearly. She told that they are being so rough and kinky. But I told it is safer there than to stand outside. She went in between Bharath and friends. I waited there for around 10 minutes. Suddenly I saw the three outsiders went near this group and mingling to form a bigger group.
[Image: Pics-Art-06-18-07-13-22.png]
 After ten minutes, Bharath and friends came outside. But tammu didn’t. We looked back to find her between the three outsiders. We were shocked and didn’t know what to do. We looked down the flowing water to find tammu's t shirt and her track pant coming in the water.

I tried to get a clearer view of what is happening within the water. Tammu was standing with her legs stretched apart a bit. Two guys were near her pressing her boobs while one guy was fucking her from the front. She was totally nude with just her mangalsutra on her chest. I asked Bharath and friends to go and stop. Before we could do anything, the three guys came out from the water and they left immediately

tammu came out nude with her body totally wet. No one could take their eyes off her. Her body was literally shining in the sunlight with wet drops. There were water drops on her boobs and water dripping from her navel. This  slim fleshy angel was walking out of waterfalls with an aura.

[Image: Pics-Art-06-18-07-50-53.png]

Igot back my senses to see the situation. I threw her the towel. She covered herself with the towel. She told that the guys mingled with them when Bharath and friends were playing with her. SHe didn’t even know that it was not Bharath. She only felt so many hands playing with her. Only after they tried removing her dresses she felt something was wrong. She tried to resist. But they held her tightly. Once they got her nude, she felt weak on her knees and her sexual side took over. She lost control and started co-operating with them.

Luckily the guys left soon. They were afraid of the problems I think. tammu said that the two guys double penetrated her while the third guy was getting a handjob. We looked around to find that no one  there. Bharath told - “This place is usually isolated like this. I am pretty sure no one will come here after this:

Shyam - Then there is no need of the towel bhabhi

tammu smiled and started running away from him. Shyam chased her. tammu's towel fell down at one point. Shyam just put his legs on the towel and laughed at her. She used one hand to cover her boobs and bent down to pull the towel. But he didn’t leave it.

Shyam - Come on. This is the perferct place for a woman like you

tammu - What if someone comes?

Bharath - Ok. We can do one thing. If someone sits on that rock up there, they can see the trail below. It takes 10 minutes to come here from the trail. Ask rick to watch out for anyone coming from that rock. He can also see what is happening here. We can wear dresses if anyone comes. That would be safe

tammu hesitated for a moment. I looked at her. I had never seen her happier than that day.

Bharth - rick.. Is it ok for you?

Me - Yes. Good for me. It looks like tamanna is having a good time with you guys.

tammu smiled at me and stood up leaving the towel. Everyone cheered. I moved up and climbed the rock. Bharath was right. I had a good view of the hiking trail. I turned this side to see the 5 off them running nude like kids into the water. tammu's ass was bouncing behind. Once they got into the water, I could only make out a little bit of what was happening. I could see that tammu is kneeling down and all the 4 guys were standing around her shaking their dicks. tammu is not just sucking their dicks. She was drinking the water splashing out of their dicks. Then they made tammu to stand up and she was rotated around and kissed and smooched by everyone. Having such a beautiful and sexy woman in between them in a waterfalls out in the open was definitely a great setting for them to get horny. They just went mad and were biting her lips, neck and boobs. I saw one of her legs being raised by someone. tammu is very flexible. He  lifted her leg and placed it on his shoulders and was fucking her. Another guy was trying to fuck her from behind. They were trying her favorite double penetration. Two guys were standing on both sides of her trying to get access to her boobs. That was difficult as tammu is hugging the guy in her front tightly.

After some hard work, the guy behind her was able to put his cock in her ass. They both fucked her like that for just two minutes. Then they came out of the waterfalls. They were Bharath and Vinod. They looked so tired. They sat near the waterfalls on a small rock and watched the others.

This time I saw that tammu is lifted by someone onto his hips. Just her toes, ankles an lower part of her legs were visible outside the falls in the air. Shyam should have been the guy lifting her. Shrinivas was not strong enough to that. Shrinivas was standing behind her in the water. They were double penetrating her again in the waterfalls. I saw tammu's ankles shake in air outside the water. They fucked her like that for 5 minutes. Then they let her down and came out of the water. tammu came out after a minute totally tired. They all gathered near the rock. I shouted from here “Did you wear condoms”

tammu - Not needed. we can use pills!!!

tammu just lay down flat on the rock and covered her face with a towel as it was too sunny. All of them fell asleep nude. tammu put her legs and hands over Shyam and slept. Bharath had his hands over tammu. They all looked like a family. I sat there still guarding them like a watchman. The past two months have been just way too adventures I used this moment to think about the past. “We are definitely pushing ourselves much beyond the limits. Is there ever an end to this? Was it the right decision for me to marry a person like her. To be fair, she was honest with me before marriage and told everything about her. To me, it is no use of living life the way we don’t like. We are just perfect for each other. She likes to have sex and I love to watch her have sex. But we should be careful about the effects of too much sex too. This could spoil our lives completely. Above all, there is the question of having children too. Maybe, it is time to think about children. tammu always wanted to have children soon. I was the one who postponed it to enjoy life with freedom. Now, we have enjoyed life more than anyone ever can. Getting pregnant and giving birth to a child will give us the break  from this non-stop sexual escapades. “

“The biggest challenge in stopping these escapades is that guys like Bharath and Santosh  are always around her trying to get her to bed. If she sees interest from a guy, she doesn’t have the power to control herself and say no to them. If she gets pregnant, we could use that as a reason to keep them away from her.” I thought about how to talk to her about this for half an hour when I heard some sound. It was around 4 PM.

I turned to find that tammu  already woken up. She was bending near a rock and Vinod was fucking her from behind. I couldn’t figure out if he was fucking her pussy or ass. All I could see was tammu had still maintained her body perfectly by doing running and going to gym. Some women lose shape once they start getting fucked by many people. The only difference I could see in her body is that her boobs got just a little bit bigger. Meanwhile, the other guys also woke up and got ready for the next round.

Shyam and Shrinivas planned to lift her and double penetrate her again like they did her in water. They called me out and shouted “rick bro.. Watch this position. Your wife’s favorite position”

[Image: Pics-Art-06-18-07-57-04.jpg]

Shyam lifted her again. Shruti had her legs around his hips and arms around her neck hugging him tightly. Shrinivas fucked her from behind. tammu will be double excited doing this in the room. But doing it in the open space multiplied her happiness and horniness. Once they did it, they placed her down on the rocks. Bharath mounted her from behind and fucked her ass. They all were totally exhausted. We took the food we had brought for lunch and had them. Iam only one completely dressed up. Others were nude.

Shyam : We will miss you bhabhi ji

tammu : I will also miss you guys too!!

Vinod : rick is so lucky to have such a woman as his wife

tammu : Is it true rick?

Me : How many times should I say it  baby?

Shrinivas : Initially I felt sad about you people moving away from her. But now I feel that you are doing the right thing. It is not good for you to just go with random people. I almost had a feeling that all hell is going to break loose when the 3 guys did you in the waterfalls. Luckily they are not dangerous guys. Incidents like this show that we are not yet matured. I would also advice you to stick with just 3 or 4 guys you already have in office. Never go beyond that

tammu: Thanks for your advice dear.. (She kissed him on his cheeks) I don’t have words to thank you. Any other guy would try to take advantage of me and use me like a fuck toy. You guys are so young and so good hearted. Stopping now is good for you too. Not all women are like me. So don’t go out with higher expectations when it come to sex. Adjust with the women you get. Just forget me from your life completely

Shyam : Forgetting you is difficult. But it is good for all of us to stay away from you so that we don’t get the same thoughts again

tammu : you are right!!.

They finished the food. It was getting darker. tammu didn’t have anything to wear. She didn’t bring spare clothes as she was not planning to take bath. Her dress went with water. I jus gave her my t shirt. She just walked half-nude to the car. We started back. This time, Vinod was driving. The return journey was also the same as forward journey. They made her keep her ass outside the car window. Unlike morning, there was cold wind now. She told that it was an even better feeling to have cold wind run through her ass and pussy in the open. They also fucked her with her upper body outside the window. Once we reached home, we went to their apartment and brought Shyam’s pant for her. Vinod was fucking her inside the car with all windows raised as he was driving the car all time watching her getting fucked. We waited for him to come out and then we gave her the pant. She wore the pant and got out of the car. They all kissed each other and waved good bye to us while we took our car home

tammu looking out of the window smiling “That was the best day of my life”

Me - My life too

tammu - You are the greatest husband in the world

Me - You are the greatest wife

She then silently thought about something for 2 minutes and asked me “Isn’t it time for us to put a break to all this and have a baby?”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ACTRESS NOVEL - by Manasamassy - 11-05-2020, 08:18 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by Manasamassy - 11-05-2020, 08:27 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by Srinu143 - 11-05-2020, 08:55 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by actressacc - 11-05-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by saxygabbar - 11-05-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by raom1234 - 12-05-2020, 09:31 AM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by Manasamassy - 12-05-2020, 05:12 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 17-05-2020, 12:03 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by Manasamassy - 12-05-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by Rajaryanea - 13-05-2020, 11:17 AM